Psychic Shows
Sol - Printable Version

+- Psychic Shows (http://www.psychicshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Psychic Websites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Psychic Sofa (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Sol (/showthread.php?tid=3132)

Sol - Purple shimmer - 13-06-2015 02:17 PM

Hi has anyone had a reading with this guy? I don't normally go in for tarot readings but thought I would give it a go. He works in tarot only.

What he said seemed so specific to the situation and he picked up on something very personal too.

Just wondered if anyone else had read with him and how you found it?

RE: Sol - Yogabunny - 24-07-2015 03:30 PM

just having a browse and saw Sols name..yes have spoken to him a few years back...was good in a matter of fact way..depends what you are looking for..if you want a kick up the behind and be told how it is with no waffle he seems to be good at that..so maybe if you are in one of those moods where you just want to know a straight answer he could be the reader for you...

RE: Sol - Pink Pearl - 24-07-2015 04:27 PM

I didn't like his way of reading. Nothing he said materialised .Infact it was more like a counselling session than anything else. A nice man to talk to however . It has put me off Tarot Masters.

RE: Sol - Purple shimmer - 24-07-2015 05:18 PM

I found him nice and he didn't seem to give counselling to me anyway...he was more this is this and that is that...sort of telling you facts (except we don't know if they are! Lol) but that was how he spoke if you get what I mean x

RE: Sol - Yogabunny - 24-07-2015 06:42 PM

yes Pink Pearl..i am same with tarot masters..but suppose some people do like the strong energy of the tarot especially when it is used in such a deep way..he did my whole reading based on just one card..which he had much to say about..so he is a strong reader...but i like my links with spirit during a reading..

RE: Sol - Suzip - 04-08-2015 09:18 AM

(13-06-2015 02:17 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Hi has anyone had a reading with this guy? I don't normally go in for tarot readings but thought I would give it a go. He works in tarot only.

What he said seemed so specific to the situation and he picked up on something very personal too.

Just wondered if anyone else had read with him and how you found it?

RE: Sol - Suzip - 04-08-2015 09:22 AM

Hi
I have had many readings on Psychic Sofa most of them useless! But I have to say Sol is definitely up there with the best! He reads the tarot but is very spiritually connected his accuracy is amazing! All this information and detail is not just from tarot cards I am a reader myself and trust him and his predictions cone in and if there is 3 months inbetween readings he never forgets and the information is always consistent with previous readings