Psychic Shows
JJ from psychic sofa - Printable Version

+- Psychic Shows (http://www.psychicshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Psychic Websites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Psychic Sofa (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: JJ from psychic sofa (/showthread.php?tid=5530)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

JJ from psychic sofa - Sueq49 - 25-07-2017 07:02 PM

Hi everyone
Just had another reading with JJ on ps. Everything has stayed the same but just wandering if anyone else has had a reading of her and it hasn't budged. It's as tho I was listening to the same reading as a couple of months ago. Anyone feel the same.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - Pink Pearl - 25-07-2017 07:04 PM

That's a sign of a good reader if she is consistent.I wil definitely use her again.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - Sueq49 - 25-07-2017 10:33 PM

She was very consistant Even more valadations than before. And so much information in such a short space of time hope predictions come in and I will be one happy lady.she told me I am going into hospital and I'm going to be laid up for a while. And yes I am I'm having a big op on my back.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - RubyWine2 - 25-07-2017 11:47 PM

Great reader. Very clear, concise and informative. Gave me so much clarity on my ex and my work situation. I agree she is a consistent reader. My second reading with her was pretty much the same as the first, even the same time frames.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - Pink Pearl - 07-08-2017 01:33 PM

Her last reading was not consistent with the first.In the first reading she said that I would not be going to Ireland and then in this one she said I would.She liked very much a certain person that I met and told me he was sent me by spirit.This man text me on Thursday and I have heard nothing since.I do not feel he is completely genuine.I feel he is a player.I hope I am wrong.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - Rachel212 - 07-08-2017 03:05 PM

I'm not to sure what to think of jj at the moment she gave me a couple of dates which I never asked for a date but she just came out with it..but these dates passed without anything happening..but she also said I would meet some one with a water sign next month so will see what happens

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - janaan - 07-08-2017 03:53 PM

JJ also came out with dates in my readings too.but un4tunately those dates passed and nothing happened.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - buttercup62 - 07-08-2017 08:43 PM

(07-08-2017 01:33 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Her last reading was not consistent with the first.In the first reading she said that I would not be going to Ireland and then in this one she said I would.She liked very much a certain person that I met and told me he was sent me by spirit.This man text me on Thursday and I have heard nothing since.I do not feel he is completely genuine.I feel he is a player.I hope I am wrong.

do u think we are wasteing our money.stopped my readings.see if any preditions happen .waiting for luckys preditions to happen .have u had a reading from him.or anyone.

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - Red Thorns - 08-08-2017 07:28 AM

(07-08-2017 01:33 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Her last reading was not consistent with the first.In the first reading she said that I would not be going to Ireland and then in this one she said I would.She liked very much a certain person that I met and told me he was sent me by spirit.This man text me on Thursday and I have heard nothing since.I do not feel he is completely genuine.I feel he is a player.I hope I am wrong.

Hope you are not being negative pink pearl?Huh

RE: JJ from psychic sofa - Pink Pearl - 08-08-2017 09:19 AM

No Red Thorns I am not.I am only saying what I feel and sense about my particular reading.Otber people might have had a better connection with her. She was a lovely lady to talk to and time will tell .