Psychic Shows
Psychic 7 - Printable Version

+- Psychic Shows (http://www.psychicshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Psychic Websites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Psychic Sofa (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Psychic 7 (/showthread.php?tid=6648)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Psychic 7 - Rachel212 - 01-02-2018 04:00 PM

Hi guys, I used to have lots of readings. I have a reading once every few months now ..decided to have a look today on the site thought I would try psychic 7 on psychic sofa.. I have to say I was impressed she's actually psychic as she new stuff that she could not have known .. She got the names right also..she does not do cards ..anyone else tried this lady ..oh by the way I'm not promoting her but it is a forum for good and bad readings and I'm the first to say if someone is rubbish as most on there are.. the names she gave me sealed the deal for me ..just want to know what other people think of her..not sure how long she's been in there because I don't use the site much anymore..

RE: Psychic 7 - Spartans - 01-02-2018 09:26 PM

Lol, I thought Psychic 7 was a new phone company.

RE: Psychic 7 - PunkPrincezzCJ - 01-02-2018 10:38 PM

Same, lol.

But, no, Rachel - Never tried her, sorry.

RE: Psychic 7 - Shining Star - 02-02-2018 01:12 AM

Never heard of her ..

RE: Psychic 7 - Dee Dee - 02-02-2018 08:16 AM

I've never heard of her either.

RE: Psychic 7 - Shining Star - 02-02-2018 10:05 AM

She does exist because I chocked but probably doesn’t come on very often.

RE: Psychic 7 - Rachel212 - 02-02-2018 10:27 AM

After years of crap readings there has only been maybe 3 readers the most who have told me things so specific that they could have not known and they left psychic sofa ..i avoid readings now I just get on with my life but fancied one yesterday and I have to tell ya I was gobsmacked she told me my son's dad's name and gave me my ex's name straight away ..and told my exactly the number of years I have been single other stuff to.. It's nice to know that there are some genuine ones still out there who don't need cards. Have actually been born with a gift instead of learning it out of a book. She was honest to said she only reads up to 4 months.

RE: Psychic 7 - Dee Dee - 02-02-2018 01:32 PM

I can't even find any trace of her when I search on the site.

RE: Psychic 7 - Purple Rain - 02-02-2018 03:43 PM

She's been on today. I had a reading with her, she was okay but not really that much information and incidents she gave me made no sense. Didn't elaborate on anything much so came away feeling none the wiser. Nice lady but not for me but am sure good for others.

RE: Psychic 7 - NoviceVoice - 02-02-2018 05:11 PM

Thanks for the feedback Purple Rain. Saved me £16. I did try to get a reading with her earlier but luckily couldn't get through. I noticed none of her calls were extended and I think some didn't make the full 20 minutes which I think is a tell tell sign.