Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readings from Ben
17-01-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Readings from Ben
I have heard Ben is now back working in the Psychic World!!! and touting for business
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 12:46 PM
There's no agreeable everybody. It appears all psychics are dissimilar. I for one have had a reading with Ben on 3 separate occasions now, and was aimed at him from a proposal that was also tremendously pleased. There is no question in my brain that this man is the actual deal and has positively to led a life full of experiences. I see him on Psychic First and he's a ordinary... He's magnetic, amiable, amusing, but most of all honest. I discover it pitiful that a earlier post recommends Shelly as anybody that has followed either of these 3 on twitter knows, she reacted unsuitably to a post on Bens fence last year that did zero other than explain her in a very earthly way. There is no stress to call Ben and no bogus publicity, so far an opening has been taken on here to market Shelly... of course that in itself I barefaced and shows the lengths that will be taken to construct some money! I recognize who I feel is the swindle.
10-04-2012, 12:55 PM
COULD YOU TRANSLATE THAT?
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
(10-04-2012 12:55 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  COULD YOU TRANSLATE THAT?

I second that request Big Grin