Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The voice of reason..
05-05-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: The voice of reason..
No I didn't I rang from my office phone on lunch! So it was just a random call I raved about the lady to my mum and a few weeks later she asked me how to get through to her I said you have to even see if she is online she may not be on - I gave her the number and checked the site for her pin and my mum rang and actually got straight through to her which was weird, she gave my mum excellent validations too , what was even more amazing is that she said to my mum your oldest daughter (me as I have a younger sister) the predictions she had given to me the few weeks earlier and there is no way she would know I was her daughter as that would be impossible. My mum is a believer but she is very sceptic of phone psychics and its safe to say she amazed my mum.

On another note I would like to share what happened to my nan in the late 1940's she is my fathers mum and does not believe in any of what is on here being discussed I would not even tell her of my eldest child's gift!

She and my grandad's sister ( x 2) went to a lady she said she lived in a really dirty house papers piled up everywhere they did it for a laugh the predictions given were as follows

1 - my nan would lose some one close at the start of the year and gain something special at the end - my nan lost her mum at the age of 49 at the start of the following year she conceived my dad at the end of the year after 6 years of trying and basically being advised she was too small to carry a term used frequent in them days I suppose!

2 - my aunt who was pregnant at the time was told she was surrounded by children but would never hold her own, she came out laughing to my nan saying so much she knows, my aunt carried quite a number of times some were miscarried at 6 or so months and some were stillborn - when my grandad came home and told my nan all she could think off was what the lady had said

3- my other aunt was told she would live her life as planned which she did

My nan told me this about 5 or so years ago its the only exception she made to acknowledging psychic ability she is now an elderly lady who witnessed the predictions come true
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: The voice of reason..
I'm sorry to hear about your aunts pregancey problems..

I have to say though with all your stories of the readings, as amazing as they may sound to you..with out formal info of start to finish transcripts and accounts of everything that was said, all they are are stories..

Critical thinking is key in these cases of readings !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Ghost' smashes pint pot as glass shatters for no reason in the middle of a pub mecheeta 0 766 13-11-2017 06:01 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Can you hear the mysterious voice that appeared during Sandi Toksvigā€™s live broadcast dormammu 0 721 27-10-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me? sassy 12 3,280 03-02-2015 08:03 PM
Last Post: Star111
  Ventrilo Server (voice chat) jmpsychicservices 3 1,375 05-10-2014 11:29 PM
Last Post: Noble Hunertus
  banned for no reason gabriel 17 5,080 27-06-2013 10:57 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  Trust the voice within Spice 3 2,448 21-03-2012 09:09 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher