Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
banned for no reason
26-06-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: banned for no reason
hi gabriel. sorry to poke my nose inbetween this conversation of you two, but really why did you open two threads with the same topic. and if youre ban has been removed what's the issue now? ans also reading through the posts you started with the 'abuse' towards icemaiden? or other posts you've also been mean to iamcolincookfan. and no i don't these two or others at all. i just sometimes post and read threads by other users. i honestly dont undersatnd the need for all this drama started by you gabriel. and as i've said in another similar post of yours. i also think you very much sound like bubbles. every person has their distinct way of writing but then i could be wrong. i just hope you move on from all these and talk about everything psychic what this blog is about x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 06:19 PM
(26-06-2013 05:55 PM)gabriel Wrote:  icemadn ty for replys ur punctuaton is out standin and spell is a credt to u and abiltys i can only hope that u feel more understood on this site than i have as i feel as a person who does not hve th abiltys others do that is not adult behavur but deemd abuse therfore bullying NOW i sugest as an adult u tak a long hard look and stop bein a key board gangster lol gabriel

Icemaiden
Why don't you just leave it then? why do you always have to have the last word? your just repeating yourself over and over again. Sorry, I know you have a nice little following, but I do wander what you do for your work, as you are constantly on this site, on every thread all day long. I have been laid up with a bad back for several days so have been surfing the net, and have noted this during this time.
26-06-2013, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 06:23 PM by Icemaiden.)
No offence Dom but I am not getting into a confrontational argument with you as well... because I am starting to feel far too much like a responsible grown up...... not good

As for work I work from home... but hey.. feel free to get more torches to run me out of dodge with..... because seriously, this is becoming mighty stupid and I seriously think all this needless spite and aggression is really disturbing!! Also... I really didn't realise I was being timed on how many minutes I spend on line... its kinda feeling far too stalkerish for my liking.. sorry but it is....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
26-06-2013, 06:27 PM
And just to clarify what else I do during the day so that the people that are so interested in my day to day business get their ice fill... I am also a full time carer to my Autistic child.. so yeah, I balance a heavy work load and full time caring responsibilities.. so no I probably don't have the same time of social life outside of my circle as I did when I was in my teens and child free.

I can obviously provide a schedule if anyone requires it???

And that's me done I think... because when the spiteful and nasty minority behave like this... kinda takes the fun out using something....

26-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Actually.. no she hasn't... this is all some silly act... seriously... but hey, feel free to take a pop at me.... but if you are going to, at least have the decency to do it factually and not in airy fairy ga ga deluded land where I am the big bad icemaiden and Gabriel.. aka bubbles, is the poor little defenseless person... sadly, the person knows exactly what she is doing... and hey look.. she got her wish, all the aggressive's are coming together.... next you will be pulling my pig tails and nicking my sweets

26-06-2013, 07:18 PM
(26-06-2013 07:07 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  Hahaha, I do not need to nick anyone's sweets, I can actually afford to buy my own sweets...

We can all see that Gabriel has a problem and I am not too sure about what she is trying to achieve, however the fact that her posts are difficult to read and comprehend clearly works against her so I cannot see the point in highlighting her difficulties! If you cannot read what she is writing then you cannot hear what she is saying but it is not up to you or me or anyone else to belittle her for this, after all she is the one ultimately losing out.

Really Icemaiden. You clearly know how to twist things around don't you. Stalkerish? its a bit hard not to follow you around, since you are on every single thread, several times over. Please do not bring autistic children into it as a bid to gain sympathy and become a victim You are desperately trying to become a victim now that you have been called out.
If bubbles/gabriel or whoever she/he is bothers you soooo much, then ignore the posts!! - simples!
The trouble with you Icemaiden is that all you do on these threads, is dole out advice and wisdom. You never ever ask for it. You have made yourself the "Matriarch" of the forum. Without really ever asking if that is ok. It would be nice to see you come off your self imposed pedelstool and interact in a manner that did not make you come across in such a meglamanic or narcisstic manner. Or can you not do that?
Sorry to call you out Icemaiden. Im sure you don't like it. Anyone that ever does gets a load of "sigh sigh" "bangs head on keyboard" reactions from you. You talk about spiteful and nasty. Maybe you ought to look a bit closer to home. Calling me stalkerish because I noted over the days that you always are on this forum, is pretty nasty I have to say.
No, people who don't agree with you, or have an issue with you, are not aggressive. Anyone reading these posts can see exactly how you twist things round and attempt to bully, so keep on.
27-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Colin Cook fan- who's to actually say Gabriel is Bubbles? Icemaiden has made an assumption that Gabriel and Bubbles are one and the same, so typically this has now become fact just because Icemaiden assumes it is. I can actually spot a difference. Anyway, back to the subject- For an intelligent person pointing out on somebody's else's weakness and ganging members up against them is known as plain and simple bullying. We can't all be perfect on here, but equally we can't just decide to gang up on somebody just because they said something out of term. This is a public forum, no member owns this so it's not down to any specific member to decide who they want on here or who they don't want.
27-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I don't know why Gabriel was banned for no reason neither do I care. Dyslexia is very common, and dyslexic people probably write in a similar style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  banned. Summer 0 81 05-11-2019 10:48 PM
Last Post: Summer
  'Ghost' smashes pint pot as glass shatters for no reason in the middle of a pub mecheeta 0 589 13-11-2017 06:01 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Why has pink pearl been banned? Sabbie 17 2,553 14-11-2015 01:45 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Why were Icemaiden and Iamacolincookfan banned? Muffins 11 3,691 10-08-2015 12:56 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me? sassy 12 2,833 03-02-2015 08:03 PM
Last Post: Star111
  Popsicle is banned again! Yey! Charmed 91 20,624 04-12-2014 02:13 PM
Last Post: Charmed
  is popsicle banned ? Emma13 28 5,317 04-11-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: Emma13
  Colin Cook fan banned Snowqueen 6 1,768 10-10-2014 09:55 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  The voice of reason.. chrisw316 41 8,372 05-05-2013 02:55 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Should mediums and astrologers be banned from charging fees? psychicdoglover 9 3,915 16-08-2011 10:14 AM
Last Post: Curly