Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Netty thread deleted???
02-07-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: Netty thread deleted???
On Netty's post, (on the thread conveniently deleted), she posted that she planned on re shaping her site to show who of her readers were on line at any given time. This was supposed to of been put in place yesterday (Monday 1st July). However, there is NO CHANGE whatsoever, now there is a suprise Confused

Netty in her damage limitation post (the one that got deleted) had clearly stated that this was going to be done. She didnt explain why she has run the site for months without this facility. All other psychic line sites manage to display their on line readers. She didnt address why she only was NOW going to put this in place, although it is pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense the reason why was because she was being totally dishonest and using cheap spill over lines to people who came to her site for a reading with her own vetted psychics.

I actually wish I had made a post PREDICTING that there would be no change to Netty's site. The reason being, is because the spill over psychics from other lines (who also lie if you ask why you are put through to them instead of one of Netty's psychics by stating they are waiting to be added) basically are the psychics Netty uses. She clearly hasnt been able to provide the service she states she has got in place with the psychics that she states are working for her. THAT is the reason for no transparency regarding who is online at any given time.

We have yet to see one review from someone who is not a dubious poster regarding positive predictions. Ie, someone who regularly uses the forums and posts on various threads. Is it any wander really? I for one would not trust the ability or CREDIBILITY of someone who is as blatantly dishonest as Netty is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah just checked, netty did give a reason, Dom, as to why she doesn't show the availability of the psychics on her site page, she said its because she hasn't got that many readers on board. I've used other sites such as Elizabeth Rose and she doesn't have many psychics on board yet they all show up if they are online, busy or offline. Actually you make a very good point, if they are spill over and this openly happens then why hide the fact, one say to me she was waiting to be added and another said aren't i on there, i should be (saying it in a really surprised manner). So yes it makes sense that they are who she uses, and the ones on her site either don't exist or very rarely available, and that is why nothing has been done yet, as gathering real tested psychics will take time. She would have been better off just advertising herself, many work alone and i think its better for your reputation that way.
02-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Well basically anyone ringing that site, is expecting to get either Netty or oneof the readers she has displayed on there. Its blatant dishonesty. How much money has she made from duping people in this way? How many people would have made a call in the first place if they had known they were going to be connected to some random psychic line? People have a right to know what they are paying for, Netty took away that right but lying. Yes your right, she did admit she didnt have enough psychics! well that much was clear, however she was forced to admit it as she got caught red handed!
03-07-2013, 10:37 AM
I've been reading this thread which has given me something to think about.The matter which concerns me is if Nettys been using this overspill service then what other companies have?Sometimes wen I ring a psychic line I am redirected to another reader when the reader I want is unavailable?I don't want to be paying full rate per min in return for a cheap untrained reader which by the sound of it is what you get with this overspill thing?
03-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Lucy a member who works on the lines stated a lot of them used the service... and they don't declare it.... it wouldn't surprise me if they all used the over spill or over flow service....

@Dom.... to be fair, there were a fair few people on that thread who all stated they had a good experience with netty's site.... this is where the balance wasn't given in your original post.. and there is a huge difference between giving a review and writing out of spite... which is how your post came across. You can't disregard the positive experiences simply because you want to go for the jugular with Netty... that is a wee bit unfair.

However. Netty is not the only line who uses that over spill service...... and no line as far as I am aware admits it.. (am sure if they did someone would have mentioned it by now).

To be fair, I don't have the same level of experience of phone line psychics as people on here do.... but I do believe in giving fair and balanced reviews and not spiteful ones... yes there were Issues with nettys site.. and for all those who DID have a positive experience, some had also had a not so good experience.... however the negative experiences I perhaps would be dubious of are the ones that come from people who are recent joins, and who come straight in slating the psychics...always makes me a bit dubious that one....

I can't comment on her or her service as I haven't used her and probably wouldn't use her.... the line I occasionally use is psychic sofa... won't touch the others... but I am not sure she has been as dishonest as you claim.. and I am basing that on the whole thread and not just YOUR post...

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
03-07-2013, 12:40 PM
(03-07-2013 11:57 AM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 10:37 AM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  I've been reading this thread which has given me something to think about.The matter which concerns me is if Nettys been using this overspill service then what other companies have?Sometimes wen I ring a psychic line I am redirected to another reader when the reader I want is unavailable?I don't want to be paying full rate per min in return for a cheap untrained reader which by the sound of it is what you get with this overspill thing?

Ella, no all lines use overspill psychics, the chances are that if your call is answered by a psychic that is not listed on the website then they are a overspill!

Does anyone by any chance no which companies don't use overspill?
03-07-2013, 01:05 PM
(03-07-2013 12:47 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 12:40 PM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 11:57 AM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 10:37 AM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  I've been reading this thread which has given me something to think about.The matter which concerns me is if Nettys been using this overspill service then what other companies have?Sometimes wen I ring a psychic line I am redirected to another reader when the reader I want is unavailable?I don't want to be paying full rate per min in return for a cheap untrained reader which by the sound of it is what you get with this overspill thing?

Ella, no all lines use overspill psychics, the chances are that if your call is answered by a psychic that is not listed on the website then they are a overspill!

Does anyone by any chance no which companies don't use overspill?

Kooma, Psychic Sofa, The Circle (NOT RECOMMENDED as I know from a reader that used to work there that they keep notes of readings), PTV, MK.

Instead of using companies maybe you should try independent readers, if interested I personally recommended Sue http://www.spellboundsue.co.uk/ - Yona http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/ and Tim Dehaney http://www.psychicworkshop.net/

Thanks very much for those useful tips Popsicle.
03-07-2013, 01:45 PM
I don't think people should be too harsh on Netty.. I'm not suggesting what she did was right but at the end of the day we all make blunders especially when starting out in business.

Netty isn't the ONLY one who uses overspill.. In fact it is used by major psychic brands with top psychic/medium names heading these companies.. I know this from first hand experience.. Sorry, I can't name them as I'm not sure where I stand legally on a public forum..

Ella.. Popsicle is correct.. Companies such as Michelle Knight, The Circle, Kooma and Psychic Sofa I know your safe.. As these companies have sufficient readers on their team.. In fact Michelle Knights readers are very strictly tested.. Some companies not mentioned I'm not too sure about.. But really..

I would say now that Netty has come out into the open her company will be as safe as houses because she has rectified and addressed this problem.. I really feel she should be given a fresh chance.. As everyone is entitled to a second shot at something.. Especially if mistakes have been made..
03-07-2013, 02:30 PM
The very fact 'psychics' charge for something they can not prove is shocking!

When the hell are people gonna stop being taken in by this utter nonsense! Take the risk of thinking for yourself and don't rely on the words of 'psychics' to guide your life ..
07-07-2013, 09:01 PM
(03-07-2013 01:45 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I don't think people should be too harsh on Netty.. I'm not suggesting what she did was right but at the end of the day we all make blunders especially when starting out in business.

Netty isn't the ONLY one who uses overspill.. In fact it is used by major psychic brands with top psychic/medium names heading these companies.. I know this from first hand experience.. Sorry, I can't name them as I'm not sure where I stand legally on a public forum..

Ella.. Popsicle is correct.. Companies such as Michelle Knight, The Circle, Kooma and Psychic Sofa I know your safe.. As these companies have sufficient readers on their team.. In fact Michelle Knights readers are very strictly tested.. Some companies not mentioned I'm not too sure about.. But really..

I would say now that Netty has come out into the open her company will be as safe as houses because she has rectified and addressed this problem.. I really feel she should be given a fresh chance.. As everyone is entitled to a second shot at something.. Especially if mistakes have been made..

It's not that she used overspill so much,its more about why did she claim to have only the best hand picked psychics on board and tested only by her, it's rather misleading and certainly dishonest as it turns out they are never available unless you pre book first, again something I discovered much later after being put through over spill unawares. I don't think it's even over spill, as over spill kicks when all psychics are busy, hers never were busy because they weren't available in the first place. She came on here saying she was going to display who is online and who isn't well it still hasn't happened yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netty Hart (is this the right netty)?? moomins 0 613 15-01-2018 11:27 AM
Last Post: moomins
  New Thread Please Opti-Mystic 2 770 13-04-2016 04:15 PM
Last Post: Lynn
  Netty's New Site alf0406 34 9,741 15-12-2015 09:49 PM
Last Post: Snow White
  Introduce Myself thread! DavidDavid 2 955 10-04-2015 07:15 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,733 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,518 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  The Rant Thread Eridanus 0 1,011 11-09-2011 10:22 PM
Last Post: Eridanus