Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I alone???
08-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Am I alone???
I find myself writing this feeling slightly uneasy about the future. 2 years ago, my life fell into pieces and I started psychic readings. My initial phone call was not about a romantic situation. In fact, I have no idea why I made that first call. But I did and I found such comfort in the validations that someone on the end of a phone could pick up the turmoil around me. They also pointed me in the direction of my own intuition.

You see, I have always been intuitive, known things were going to happen and predicted many things in my life and other peoples lives. Often a thought would come into my head and I would not give it a second thought. Maybe it was a fantasy, a hope, a dream but it would happen, not always to the perfection of my thought but it would happen. Sometimes years later. I have lost count of the amount of times that I have had something pop into my head and it would come true. My mother was also the same, and her mother as well. Maybe there is something in it. Actually I dreamt of my first son before he was born, pictured him to a t, he popped into my head and said his name to me and from that moment - I was 3 months pregnant - his name was chosen. That picture that was in my head is now a physical photograph of him when he was 5 or 6. He is now 17 years old.

But the point I am making is that premonitions and predictions have been part of my life for as long as I can remember.

I digress!

Am I alone here, that my predictions seem to come true.

I have had many readings in the last 18 months. Some good, some bad. But I can go through my list and I have had many many predictions come true. I am still awaiting the big one, don't get me wrong. But from the outside world I can tell you that it is looking hopeful, although I am not banking any money on it and psychics could be wrong.

But, why is it that many of you on here are constantly saying that predictions do not happen, any of them. I could real off a list of 30 or 40 predictions that have happened to me. Some regarding this man in my life and some regarding family. Dates, times, things out of the blue that happened and at the time of the prediction I laughed at and said not a chance in hell.

I am not making things fit, they are unusual and some are ordinary.

Today, another one that I hoped would not happen did. It wasn't a nice prediction - family orientated not romantic but out of the blue I received news I didn't want to hear. But then I also had a good prediction happen when I woke up as well.

Why me? Why am I different to all of you on here? Does anyone have any insight into this?

Because this man in my life was predicted by name 10 years ago. He is there in the flesh and I was reminded about this a year after he entered my life.

But I feel like I am alone, and I read this forum and feel so guilty and as if I am lying to you all that my predictions happen.

You all say you have had many many readings and nothing ever comes true. But why am I singled out for things to happen to me, word for word and spot on?

Does this not seem a little strange to you all? Then I read what you have all said and I doubt my final outcome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Am I alone???
You're not alone miserable... After years of readings with psychics that didn't connect I managed to find a small handful who have correctly predicted event and outcomes in my life. I too have predictions that happen but I no longer wish to post them on here due to the negativity... Pm if you wish to know more but you are certainly not alone... I believe and I always will do Smile
08-07-2014, 01:41 PM
It is good to hear such positive news ;-)
08-07-2014, 05:28 PM
I have a problem with the term the big one. It suggests waiting for one prediction to come in and it is the only one that matters. it is the supposed big one that leads to addiction, over reliance on psychics and ends up being a costly experience.
08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
I agree and disagree with you iamacolincookfan.

a psychic that I know once said that many psychics will make outlandish predictions and leave it like that. She said that psychics should be there to help us and guide us along the way. We can look at some predictions coming true as knowing we are on the right path.

I have to say that predictions I had have materialised now, 12 months on. These things were predicted for Summer last year and it does appear to be happening right now rather than last summer.

But my point is that this particular psychic often listened to me and answered questions for free because she believed the journey we encounter is part of our own spiritual growth. But I don't know if that is true or not.

The big one is what keeps us hanging in there and yes, timing does change but so do our lives and what we have in it.

Today, a prediction came in, it appeared to be not a big one at the time it was made. I didn't pay much heed to it to be honest. But this prediction that has happened has the ability to change the course of the rest of my life. The course of the big prediction to be honest.

I now have to make a decision on what to do for the best. This decision is going to cost me financially and emotionally and apart from the actually prediction itself nobody saw it coming. Well they did, but the way it was worded in a reading made me think it was something else.

Sorry I am babbling I have had a shock today
08-07-2014, 06:03 PM
My point is not a criticism of you (if it was it would be a criticism of me too) I feel that if I wanted to know if an ex would return but the reading leads me to understand something of new opportunities then the big one can change in terms of its significance over time. Eventually becoming not the big one or not even that important anymore.
08-07-2014, 06:11 PM
(08-07-2014 05:57 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Yes iamacolincookfan you are right. I have been waiting for one prediction to come in and it is the only one that really matters to me. But am I that unusual in feeling this way? For a period of time I probably did become addicted to readers but I think I am over that now as I just have the odd reading every month or so and I am quite selective who I have a reading with. As I said before when do you actually give up waiting? I know timing is meant to be hard to predict, especially for predictions concerning relationships, but when do you get to the point when you lose hope completely? There is nothing worse than having no hope. As long as there is a future it might still happen and moving on is easier said than done.
Miserable, you are not alone because I can join you in that I have had predictions come true so you have my support on the forum. Like Lady P said its off putting to share good experiences on here so I don't bother posting it.
08-07-2014, 06:14 PM
I don't think I have ever criticized people's good experiences, but I also think those who have been less fortunate do have a right to highlight these experiences as well
08-07-2014, 06:18 PM
I do believe that things can happen in such a different time frame, for example I believe in stuff John Healey told me, despite the fact it has not happened yet
08-07-2014, 07:10 PM
I do understand what miserable is trying to say. I suppose a lot of this is down to that old thing - connection! Some people connect better than others with psychics. I'm not saying psychics can't predict I believe a lot of it is their delivery or interpretation.

I have had a major disappointment of a wish that I was promised by some psychics, only to find the opposite happened. I still use psychics very occasionally, I agree that little things have occurred what many predict. Perhaps we wish too hard for that major one? Perhaps it's not meant to be at this time and we're trying to hurry it up.

I really thing choosing your own reader is personal to you. If you find one that has connected with you, then stick to that one. I think it's good that people are able to give feedback on both sides whether its positive or negative.