Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is popsicle banned ?
28-10-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: is popsicle banned ?
Personally it would be nice to see the type of threads we had going on here a while back.. where people discussed things from differing view points but managed to find some common ground somewhere. This place used to be full of people sharing experiences, discussing different aspects of spirituality and psychic stuff.. we all had a bit of a giggle along the way... we can all get back to that again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... it would be one hell of a boring world if we all thought the same... would be nice to see more interesting constructive posts on the forum :-).. and no this isn't a dig at anyone... it's just lately everything has got so negative.. and even in negative experiences there used to be people able to see a positive aspect...

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 07:25 PM
(28-10-2014 11:27 AM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Personally it would be nice to see the type of threads we had going on here a while back.. where people discussed things from differing view points but managed to find some common ground somewhere. This place used to be full of people sharing experiences, discussing different aspects of spirituality and psychic stuff.. we all had a bit of a giggle along the way... we can all get back to that again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... it would be one hell of a boring world if we all thought the same... would be nice to see more interesting constructive posts on the forum :-).. and no this isn't a dig at anyone... it's just lately everything has got so negative.. and even in negative experiences there used to be people able to see a positive aspect...
I can't say I am upset to see Popsicle go! Hooray!! Being upset and feeling ripped off is one thing but her posts were just littered with venom and the way she addressed things was very very mentally worrying. Popsicle claimed to be a solicitor. All of you guys who stuck up for her just be honest with yourselves would you really pay her to represent you? I can guess it would be a big NO. Well done moderator.....
28-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Excellent post Curious
28-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Well said Curious...

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
28-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Now we can all SEE clear who the TROLLS are here, hahahaha
28-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Popsicle that is hilarious
29-10-2014, 05:23 PM
I cant believe POPSICLE aka ASHA is backSad and she is talking about trolls ??? that is HILARIOUS you are correct colincookfan!!!!!
03-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Give it a rest treacle you think everyone has an alias. Probably because you have a load yourself. Don't judge everyone by your own standards. You continuously get your facts wrong and its laughable.
04-11-2014, 11:44 AM
dom reading your posts it seems you are paranoid- bored individual .you are also UBER sensitive to any criticism never mind different opinion .all you do you come here and do 2 things.
Or you defend Popsicle or you bully people. that makes me wonder who you really are but more to the point you are acting like internet troll.
If I was you I BE CAREFUL bearing in mind new law about internet trolls.
I have also noticed that people are not that happy with you but surprisingly same nicknames repeatedly give you good scoring. All those also write in very similar manner to yours hmmm. Little bit of giveaway what you do on this forum , who you are . nuff said. #ROFL#

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  banned. Summer 0 84 05-11-2019 10:48 PM
Last Post: Summer
  Why has pink pearl been banned? Sabbie 17 2,565 14-11-2015 01:45 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Why were Icemaiden and Iamacolincookfan banned? Muffins 11 3,693 10-08-2015 12:56 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Popsicle is banned again! Yey! Charmed 91 20,659 04-12-2014 02:13 PM
Last Post: Charmed
  Colin Cook fan banned Snowqueen 6 1,774 10-10-2014 09:55 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  banned for no reason gabriel 17 4,485 27-06-2013 10:57 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  Should mediums and astrologers be banned from charging fees? psychicdoglover 9 3,922 16-08-2011 10:14 AM
Last Post: Curly