Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timings more accurate the closer the event?
04-09-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Timings more accurate the closer the event?
(04-09-2015 07:12 AM)Star111 Wrote:  The two psychics I use predict short term because they say the future is so tangible. So I would defiantly agree that the predictions are more accurate closer to the time.
There timings are brilliant - over seeing two months ..

I'd be very interested to hear the two psychics that you use Star.. I agree that the future is so tangible, there may be something in that predictions are more accurate closer to the time....................

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2015, 04:19 PM
I think it's right. Today I have had a private reading from a trusted lady who I spoke to twice in May. At that time she gave me lots of validations but the predictions were fairly big but general. I.e. Ex will come back. All will be sorted. Won't happen until September.

Today I spoke with her and she tells me this month everything is going to happen. Even going into as much detail as to say how we will speak again, what actions we will take and how this will affect me. Not all of it was what I wanted to hear though unfortunately. Sad
04-09-2015, 07:10 PM
(04-09-2015 04:19 PM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  I think it's right. Today I have had a private reading from a trusted lady who I spoke to twice in May. At that time she gave me lots of validations but the predictions were fairly big but general. I.e. Ex will come back. All will be sorted. Won't happen until September.

Today I spoke with her and she tells me this month everything is going to happen. Even going into as much detail as to say how we will speak again, what actions we will take and how this will affect me. Not all of it was what I wanted to hear though unfortunately. Sad

Best of luck Purple Shimmer. It's good news to hear that everything's going to happen in the long term. X
05-09-2015, 12:13 AM
I find that John Healeys timings are often strange... He has at times been absolutely spot-on with timing, especially last year where he predicted a new job, exact timing correct..

There are some incidents (one in particular) where he predicted s personal incident would happen in May of last year.. it come to fruition this May just passed.. Quite weird really...................

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
05-09-2015, 11:49 AM
When do predictions have an expiry? Or example, a prediction is your going to move house. If this happens or is on the cards for recent future I believe the prediction is correct. For me, If I move house five years later than the psychic predicted it - then this is only a coincidence.
That's my thoughts on it anyway Smile
05-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Yeah see the predictions I had that I dismissed were the mid to latter part of last year, and they were specific ..... so it was within a certain time frame... 5 years later definitely a coincidence... less than a year... or slightly over, with the specifics being accurate too... I have to give kudos to the two I totally dismissed and put down to cliche readings...

There were other things about the readings that made no sense at the time at all that now make total sense.... wish I could remember who the readers were lmao, would go back and give them feedback...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lunar eclipse 2019: How to catch a glimpse of this breathtaking event TONIGHT Mediums Now 3 275 16-07-2019 06:56 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Accurate Reader louieboy 36 12,247 30-05-2019 08:17 PM
Last Post: Louieboy2
  Accurate predictions?!?!? Novice01 16 2,463 05-09-2018 04:48 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 46 14,392 05-02-2018 06:38 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Timings?? PurpleShimmer3 28 4,499 05-02-2016 04:35 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  Timings Gentle Breeze 3 1,554 23-10-2011 07:57 PM
Last Post: Space Bar