Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reviews about psychic readers on other sites
19-10-2015, 04:17 AM
RE: Reviews about psychic readers on other sites
Yes, sorry to all who have basically just been ripped off. If you've read my other posts you will see companies like star temple and psychic today have readers who out of a 20 minute reading will discuss you and your problem for say, 45 seconds and then go on and on with boring sh*t either about themselves or trouble THEY have had recently.

Yes they just keep telling you what you want to hear without a care in the world but all I can say is don't lose faith. Every single reader that took me for a ride no longer reads on those sites. My last reading with those companies was about five years ago but not long after I stopped I saw all those readers slowly disappeared and weren't on other sites either. I don't even think star temple are still going but not sure. I wish all the time that these bitches have gone bust because I stopped calling but who knows. You live in hope.

I have never heard or seen any reviews about the star temple readers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Hi i used to use Star Temple regularly a few years back and there were some very good readers on there..one helped me find a foster dog we had lost which was very upseting as the poor dog had been used for badger baiting and was in such a fragile state, by remote viewing I would never forget that as she described where i should look and we found her hiding there so frightened..I had a reading with them recently because i had a half price voucher and noticed there were still a few that were working for them after all these years..but I did not get same feeling about company as I used to..I think they have gone too commercial over the last few years maybe..so I can imagine that they may of had some readers who were not very ethical..my reading i had with them recently was actually ok but it was a reader i had not spoken to for over 5 years and was good to have a reading with her again...she was accurate enough not same one who picked up dog..i think that was Hayley? or Carla but was good without being dramatic. But i refuse to pay £30 for phone reading anymore.
19-10-2015, 08:13 AM
and i would agree even as a reader myself there are too many readers who talk about their own problems or situations during a reading, yes the odd comment is ok.but even that and occasionally i may do this but i feel the persons energy drop as if to say i dont want to haer about you i want to talk about me..and thats how it should be..but occasionally a random comment is approppriate to reading but not a long spill about how it was for them or what they have had to deal with so would agree with you there..I do feel the ones who are not so ethical do eventually get weeded out..they may pop up again elsewhere but do not last for long..
19-10-2015, 08:38 AM
(19-10-2015 08:06 AM)Yogabunny Wrote:  Hi i used to use Star Temple regularly a few years back and there were some very good readers on there..one helped me find a foster dog we had lost which was very upseting as the poor dog had been used for badger baiting and was in such a fragile state, by remote viewing I would never forget that as she described where i should look and we found her hiding there so frightened..I had a reading with them recently because i had a half price voucher and noticed there were still a few that were working for them after all these years..but I did not get same feeling about company as I used to..I think they have gone too commercial over the last few years maybe..so I can imagine that they may of had some readers who were not very ethical..my reading i had with them recently was actually ok but it was a reader i had not spoken to for over 5 years and was good to have a reading with her again...she was accurate enough not same one who picked up dog..i think that was Hayley? or Carla but was good without being dramatic. But i refuse to pay £30 for phone reading anymore.

Good for you yogabunny. Glad you at least got some info worth paying for. Hope the doggy is still ok.
When I look back at my usage at star temple not one single reader was accurate. They made a prediction which in hindsight was as easy as do you think it will be cold in November???? But when your head is all over the place it's hard to know anything. So with that one prediction I called and called and called and these two readers in particular just continued to hear the cash register. Horrible company with horrible readers. Glad you got it licked.
19-10-2015, 09:06 AM
(19-10-2015 08:06 AM)Yogabunny Wrote:  Hi i used to use Star Temple regularly a few years back and there were some very good readers on there..one helped me find a foster dog we had lost which was very upseting as the poor dog had been used for badger baiting and was in such a fragile state, by remote viewing I would never forget that as she described where i should look and we found her hiding there so frightened..I had a reading with them recently because i had a half price voucher and noticed there were still a few that were working for them after all these years..but I did not get same feeling about company as I used to..I think they have gone too commercial over the last few years maybe..so I can imagine that they may of had some readers who were not very ethical..my reading i had with them recently was actually ok but it was a reader i had not spoken to for over 5 years and was good to have a reading with her again...she was accurate enough not same one who picked up dog..i think that was Hayley? or Carla but was good without being dramatic. But i refuse to pay £30 for phone reading anymore.

People forget that readers are used to remote view, such a sad post yogabunny about your dog, but so lovely to hear that a psychic located her. i would refuse to pay £30 for a phone reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored dormammu 0 124 18-01-2020 09:55 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Best readers on different sites Libra Loxie 92 18,911 24-03-2018 08:05 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Compare Top Psychic Reading Sites in Our Complete Site Rankings mecheeta 0 731 06-11-2017 09:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Best readers lilone 38 8,944 13-11-2015 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Psychic's recommending readers Enrico 8 2,585 18-12-2014 10:33 AM
Last Post: leon