Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
addiction to psychic readings
12-12-2015, 01:30 AM
addiction to psychic readings
Has anyone developed a bad habit of getting a psychic reading when stressed about something. I honestly have and have tried to stop it but it has been hard i stoped and then stress triggers it but really decided to stop it by writing on a journal everytime i want to do it and explain to my self why i shouldn't
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: addiction to psychic readings
i used psychics alot before like u said addiction,and its very bad addiction caz we always call psychics even we all know they will always repeat them self with same wordings,and nothing ever comes ture,but still we use them,but now i get lots of courage after looking into my bank statements as i spends££££££££ for nothing ,im hoping that i,ll not do that horrible mistake again,(i still use them some time but not very often as i was doing before)and i wish i,ll stop using them 4ever gratualy.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
12-12-2015, 08:08 PM
(12-12-2015 04:24 PM)janaan Wrote:  i used psychics alot before like u said addiction,and its very bad addiction caz we always call psychics even we all know they will always repeat them self with same wordings,and nothing ever comes ture,but still we use them,but now i get lots of courage after looking into my bank statements as i spends££££££££ for nothing ,im hoping that i,ll not do that horrible mistake again,(i still use them some time but not very often as i was doing before)and i wish i,ll stop using them 4ever gratualy.

we have to stop using these parasites
12-12-2015, 08:21 PM
yes chrys
hard to stop but not impossible.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
24-04-2016, 11:18 PM
With face to face reading no because you can't get them whenever you want and they may not want to see you more than once within 3 months after your last reading.
With the phone lines it's very easy to develop this bad habit because there is always someone day or night.
I used to have 3 jobs at this point just to clarify.
I gradually stop using when I was wrongly and unfairly dismissed from my main job 3 years ago which was not predicted however someone on circle named Tracy said in 2010 that things in my workplace would never get better and that the best thing for me to do is just leave and that I would have a baby so priorities will change and I would not be there.
Well she was right but I have no baby yet because I avoided getting pregnant at every cost.
Diana Taylor- A tarot reader I had face to face at threadwell's (in London) in 2011 said that in January 2012 I would probably not be there and there would be "changes" in the company and she also said something about one of my guys which I did not like and in the previous reading she say something else.
She must have seen what happened about my job and perhaps it was too negative for her to tell me and about the guy well she also said that he may not be in that job by April 2012, April 2012 came and went and he was still there and in October 2012 it was announced that the company we both worked for would close it's business in the UK and he was made redundant in January 2013 he did not leave the job because he hated it the way she said, well he did but if the company was still operating in the UK he would 100% still be there I was made redundant in February 2016 and they will close permanently next month.
I also had a chat reading with Astro Deep on LivePerson aka Kasamba about him, I accidentally gave his DOB wrong and she said that he would leave his job after December 2011 and his expectations would be very high and that he would leave and meet someone else and that he wasn't for me.
Well he did not leave his job because he found something better no. He was made redundant like I was from my part time job he was there full time and he didn't leave me nor I left him it's a long story and we lost touch and I think he did have someone else but not much development.
While the job case of my dismissal was going on I had readings was told that everything would be fine I was even defrauded lost every penny I had on my savings account and that was when I asked myself what was the purpose of all this psychics not telling me what I needed to know.
Rose on O'Mara psychics was cutting things like she said she saw an end of my position but I would not be out of the company so maybe I would have a job elsewhere I suppose I could because I had the chance to claim my job back at the Employment Tribunal but I didn't.
She also picked up on the guy and mentioned his ex which is also another bloody long story.
You see all these things made me stop using psychics and I still want to find the one but not on the phone lines no thank you I don't want my personal and intimate details shared with others.
I could write on this forum for hours, I am not here to slag any psychics off but I am sorry I have to share these these things so hopefully others don't make the same mistakes that's the only reason why I make my experiences public information.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are Telephone Psychic Readings on Their Way to Extinction? mecheeta 0 121 15-12-2019 08:49 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  About Love Psychic Readings - Thecircle GeorgeRyan 2 3,010 01-10-2012 10:05 AM
Last Post: Hillary