Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Predictions came true but not how the psychic put it
02-03-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Predictions came true but not how the psychic put it
(02-03-2016 04:58 PM)Dools Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 09:11 PM)rachel 1151 Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 04:23 PM)Dools Wrote:  I think your ex is your ex for a reason if there messing around with another person they are not worth the hassel. If they come back they should be told to fuck right off its there loss not yours.

In every break up the loyal person stays single and deals with issues the disloyal person are in new relationships very fast. I learned these lessons very hard one time. It's 3 and half years later now I'm over all that and ashamed at the thoughts of crying over him. I'm after meeting a new guy which is a million times better than my ex I never thought this would happen. But he only came along when I was happy and over things.I know its much harder to cut ties if there kids involved I myself don't have any kids but if you have no ties with your ex you should cut them off altogether and let go of all contact. Out of sight out of mind. This is hard to do but its a strong thing to do. When your happy things come in for you that's what I believe.

We live and we learn if you go back to a cheating ex you learned nothing
Couldnt agree more dools ..both my exs have jumped into new relatioships and living with other woman both within the first 4 weeks of splitting up..im more than happy being single know after all the stress ive had from relationships ..once you let go better things come along ..like life and living it..

Thanks Rachel it took me along time to realise this but in the end its all for the best. I got over all this on my own and a much stronger person. I now know what kind of man I want and didn't want and it all paid off. Enjoy being single thats very fun too lol

Very true me mom always says what doesnt kill you makes you stronger ..it hasnt been easy especially with fb and playing happy famlies with someone else so soon ..but im in such a better place ..i like having a reading just to see whats ahead..but as for him i wouldnt take him back if he came back and said he had won the lottery lol..time is the best healer just painful lessons we have to learn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2016, 10:23 PM
(02-03-2016 05:13 PM)rachel 1151 Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 04:58 PM)Dools Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 09:11 PM)rachel 1151 Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 04:23 PM)Dools Wrote:  I think your ex is your ex for a reason if there messing around with another person they are not worth the hassel. If they come back they should be told to fuck right off its there loss not yours.

In every break up the loyal person stays single and deals with issues the disloyal person are in new relationships very fast. I learned these lessons very hard one time. It's 3 and half years later now I'm over all that and ashamed at the thoughts of crying over him. I'm after meeting a new guy which is a million times better than my ex I never thought this would happen. But he only came along when I was happy and over things.I know its much harder to cut ties if there kids involved I myself don't have any kids but if you have no ties with your ex you should cut them off altogether and let go of all contact. Out of sight out of mind. This is hard to do but its a strong thing to do. When your happy things come in for you that's what I believe.

We live and we learn if you go back to a cheating ex you learned nothing
Couldnt agree more dools ..both my exs have jumped into new relatioships and living with other woman both within the first 4 weeks of splitting up..im more than happy being single know after all the stress ive had from relationships ..once you let go better things come along ..like life and living it..

Thanks Rachel it took me along time to realise this but in the end its all for the best. I got over all this on my own and a much stronger person. I now know what kind of man I want and didn't want and it all paid off. Enjoy being single thats very fun too lol

Very true me mom always says what doesnt kill you makes you stronger ..it hasnt been easy especially with fb and playing happy famlies with someone else so soon ..but im in such a better place ..i like having a reading just to see whats ahead..but as for him i wouldnt take him back if he came back and said he had won the lottery lol..time is the best healer just painful lessons we have to learn

Yea i had to block mine off Facebook and if i knew he was somewhere like in a shop or pub I wouldn't go there. I felt much better when I done this. I told my friendsnot to mention him to me anymore and tell me nothing about him this really helped me. I'm much stronger now. I'm glad you feel the same its a nice feeling to be totally over someone with no feelings when you see them now. And i agree with your mom a 100%
09-03-2016, 04:45 PM
(01-03-2016 04:23 PM)Dools Wrote:  In every break up the loyal person stays single and deals with issues the disloyal person are in new relationships very fast.

@Dools - Hey; your above quote is true. Not a good move to be the loyal understanding gal, learnt that long ago.. The quickest way to lose your guy is texting him when he goes quiet. Sleeping with your guy's best buddy does not ruin the relationshp.. sounds crazy but true., strengthens it. Tongue
09-03-2016, 10:33 PM
(09-03-2016 04:45 PM)Shanti Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 04:23 PM)Dools Wrote:  In every break up the loyal person stays single and deals with issues the disloyal person are in new relationships very fast.

@Dools - Hey; your above quote is true. Not a good move to be the loyal understanding gal, learnt that long ago.. The quickest way to lose your guy is texting him when he goes quiet. Sleeping with your guy's best buddy does not ruin the relationshp.. sounds crazy but true., strengthens it. Tongue

Funny Shanti, but true Big Grin Haha!!!!!
31-03-2016, 12:39 PM
(29-02-2016 05:49 PM)janaan Wrote:  i had 3 face to face readings around 4 years ago,2nd reading with other lady was in 2013 ,(it was rubbish)1st lady told me in 2012 that i,ll be with my guy in few months if not in weeks,also she predicted twin babies for me with him,but still none of the prediction ever manifest,and frankly to say no chances either.now a phone psychic told me 2 months ago,even she confirmed last week too that end of february(now)i,ll get some positive signs 4rm my guy but as u can see february finish with 0 results.

I have been reading these posts with interest. One psychic who I have found extraordinarily good is Raymond Castrogiovanni: Raymond made an appearing on Jane Goldman Investigates. http://www.psychicraymond.co.uk/
31-03-2016, 03:10 PM
@Humphrey Pumphrey
thanx alot,im currently looking into this site.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
31-03-2016, 05:40 PM
(01-03-2016 10:32 AM)legalaction Wrote:  Janaan your story is similar to mine. I had psychics using terms such as guaranteed when talking about my ex a few years ago. Of course it never happened and she is now married. It was difficult at the time but the passage of time helped me move on. Every date I was given came and went and eventually I had to accept that it was not meant to be. I now enjoy an excellent communication with my ex and both of us have moved on. You may not want to do it just yet but when you move on properly and finish with these soul destroying cycles of readings you will feel so much better. I do not dismiss your pain because I was there too but it does not last forever.

Is the beard a new sexy look or can't be bothered to shave??? LMAO!!!!! [Image: funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(31-03-2016 12:39 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  I have been reading these posts with interest. One psychic who I have found extraordinarily good is Raymond Castrogiovanni: Raymond made an appearing on Jane Goldman Investigates. http://www.psychicraymond.co.uk/

Tried all the Psychic TV one's. No good!!!!! [Image: emot-eek.gif]
31-03-2016, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 11:06 PM by Carr987.)
In the old days I had readings with Raymond Castroglovanni on Psychic Interactive. He is good, and a true gentleman. He's straightforward and doesn't gloss over for the sake of keeping you on the phone longer than necessary.
24-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Oh yes many times on the phone lines if I were to tell you all I would go on for hours.
I am going to cut it short and if you search my posts you'll find some things.
I have had many readings on situations that did happen but not as they described however some of the readers I used were good at providing validation and what is going on with present situations but not so good at predicting the future.
03-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Did any 1 get her/his predictions manifest 4rm (Cara Brown)?if yes how far they manifested 4rm given time frame?caz i have juss read my notes 4rm Cara today(juss found them at night)she predicted(start august 2013) a contact 4rm person in question in 2 weeks time,and again in her 2nd reading(end of august 2013) she told me contact is very soon,but nothing ever manifest at all until now as she predicted.beside few things in notes i noticed were not related to his situation either.but may be she is good for others as its hard to get reading with her.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS FOR 2020! mecheeta 0 683 29-11-2019 07:40 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Nothing Is True, Everything is Permitted: The Untold Story of Brion Gysin mecheeta 0 107 26-11-2019 09:36 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Anybody had any predictions come true that actually shocked you. Dools 12 4,236 24-04-2016 09:21 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou