Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum is dead
02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Forum is dead
I agree with most of what you all said above specially veryconfused.
The reason why I joined this forum was to share my experiences as they are whenever possible not to judge other members or slag psychics here, hopefully connect with similar people.
Many people may have well stopped using psychics on the phone lines due to personal bad experiences and probably have written their fair share of stories and ran out of things to write.
Others that may still using psychics but are probably not posting as much or not at all like pollypocket said were driven by abused and felt put off from posting here.
Many have been banned.
There are other things we can discuss about but I don't know...
There are always new members with stories to share and as we all google these phone lines and find these things more and more people stop using the premium lines and they will just slowly die.
I have not even watched the shows properly for about 2 years or more it's just boring nothing new, no interesting topics as before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2016, 07:18 PM
I have browsed this forum for many years and periodically someone will post that the forum is dead. Then people start blaming others for the lack of activity. New members come and go once they realise they will not find the answers from the phone lines.. I can imagine I am going to be called negative for stating this fact. Rolleyes
Things will liven up again, they always do on here.
02-05-2016, 10:05 PM
nobodys blaming anyone for the lack of activity on this forum, its just a fact that everyones sick of ringing psychics & the same tired old posts. the forums dead face facts, it may liven up for 5 mins then become dead again.
08-05-2016, 08:00 PM
(02-05-2016 05:57 PM)iamheretowarnyou Wrote:  I agree with most of what you all said above specially veryconfused.
The reason why I joined this forum was to share my experiences as they are whenever possible not to judge other members or slag psychics here, hopefully connect with similar people.
Many people may have well stopped using psychics on the phone lines due to personal bad experiences and probably have written their fair share of stories and ran out of things to write.
Others that may still using psychics but are probably not posting as much or not at all like pollypocket said were driven by abused and felt put off from posting here.
Many have been banned.
There are always new members with stories to share and as we all google these phone lines and find these things more and more people stop using the premium lines and they will just slowly die.
I have not even watched the shows properly for about 2 years or more it's just boring nothing new, no interesting topics as before.

I can assure you that lines are busier then ever - business is booming!! I think 'Dumb and 'Dumber,' finished off this site!!!!
09-05-2016, 10:26 AM
(08-05-2016 08:00 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 05:57 PM)iamheretowarnyou Wrote:  I agree with most of what you all said above specially veryconfused.
Many have been banned.

I can assure you that lines are busier then ever - business is booming!! I think 'Dumb and 'Dumber,' finished off this site!!!!

and the petitions to stop "psychics" as a charging "profession" are booming too
09-05-2016, 11:29 AM
(09-05-2016 10:26 AM)chrys Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:00 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  
Many have been banned.

and the petitions to stop "psychics" as a charging "profession" are booming too

That will never happen - we pay for time as with every other service - wake up and smell the coffee!!!
09-05-2016, 12:00 PM
you scam people and get paid. find a real job

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum quiet jaks 62 3,809 11-11-2018 04:45 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 614 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Anthea Turner reveals how a medium let her talk to her dead sister and warned husband psychicdoglover 0 632 10-01-2017 06:46 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Woman Asks Psychics to Connect With a Dead Sister Who Never Existed… and (Surprise!) drstrange 0 583 10-06-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 31 6,072 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  Do these stories prove dead loved ones come back to comfort us? Mediums Now 0 459 29-11-2015 09:52 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 889 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 2,045 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,843 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  The Place is Dead! Snowqueen 3 901 09-01-2015 08:38 PM
Last Post: sassy