Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
all psychics are f....g clowns!
23-05-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: all psychics are f....g clowns!
But the prob is, all psychics we tried from what they said very little actually happened????

And they are not consistently accurate???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2016, 10:45 AM
True i think it all depends on how you decipher their mrssages thi
29-05-2016, 10:55 AM
(23-05-2016 11:19 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Well I have to agree with you there He is an excellent psychic and he spotted things that other psychics had missed .

Thanks PP for bringing us Eddie. He really was v good, in fact one of the best I've had.Heart
29-05-2016, 11:19 PM
He is good and I like the idea that the reading is recorded.When I am down I can listen to his reading.I listen to his daily reading and it always seems to apply to me as well.
31-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Its a good idea to record it..can always go back and look later andsee if it comes true
01-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Ester 4rm TROT INSIGHT was rubbish,very annoying9my opinion),Eddie prediction about some very important event in my life was due to manifest in MAY,(i already mentioned in my previous post)but un4tunately it didnot manifest at all,so now he change his prediction 4rm May to June.so ofcourse im little confused what to believe or what not.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
01-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Hi all
I don't pretend to understand why some psychics work for some and not for others. I can only tell my story. Over the past 4 years I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of pounds on psychics. The vast majority tuned in enough to convince me that they had a gift and again the vast majority told me what I wanted to hear in terms of (surprise surprise) a man and I finally getting together.
This undoubtedly kept me hanging on to a situation which I should have let go of a long time ago.
I take responsibility for that and don't feel that anyone was deliberately trying to be deceitful or unkind and I am sure that most of them come from a place of genuinely trying to help.
The sad fact is that the prediction didn't come true and it has left me quite devasted.
I would certainly have moved on easier and quicker without this false hope and whilst I take responsibility for continuing to use them I wonder if they realise what the real effect of false hope is to somebody in a vulnerable place.
02-06-2016, 01:43 PM
these people need to face legal consequences end of story