Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
My Favourite readers on Kooma
19-07-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: My Favourite readers on Kooma
(02-07-2016 02:47 PM)pollypocket Wrote:  Kooma are pretty awful. I had a reading with Sabrina, she was dreadful, I am not sure she quite knows what she is doing, too many questions were asked, in the end I couldn't be bothered to listen and terminated the call. Pam I found to be terribly abrupt and too full of her own importance. I found her arrogant and snappy. Harmony was another pretty awful reader who I found to be snappy. Really did not think she had any psychic ability and Tracy Melanie I found to be rude when I had a reading with her 2 years ago. Left negative feedback for her that did get published. She was wrong yet so adamant that she was right. I believe TM may be Trishie on Psychic Sofa! They sounded the same and gave the same kind of abrupt reading and very rushed as if she couldn't be bothered.
Tracy Melanie on kooma is not trishie on psychic sofa...she's Melanie 4971 on ps. don't think she's been on ps for long as she only has 1 review. I agree that she was offhand an rude. i thought she was supposed to be a medium an requested some remote viewing in 2014 she couldn't connect with anything an became abrupt. also names she gave me i could not resonate with so i couldn't see any mediumship ability.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 04:12 PM by Pink Pearl.)
Thank you for the advice both of you.I am not in a good place at the moment as my mother died a few weeks ago...I am not able to go on to Psychic Sofa much because of this and other issues.I don't go on every day like I used to and Psychic Sofa do not pressurise me which I am grateful for. I hope in the coming few weeks to be back to full strength and will be able to go back regularly as I miss it but want to be back to full potential otherwise it is not fair to my clients .
21-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Best of luck Sabbie with your new website and very sorry to hear about your mother Pink Pearl.

Kooma has the worst readers going. Some are so amateurish it beggars belief. I read cards as a hobbie yet I'm better than some of those so-called psychics who read on there, that's saying something. I can well believe how awful it must be to work as a reader on there. However, I think most of the psychic lines have the same standard. They're all in it for exploitation and money, with their adult chat lines as well.

Most of the readers on different companies have told me what I want to hear and never the big prediction has come through.
22-07-2016, 02:36 AM
The only psychic line I've used in the UK is ATA. I wouldn't use em again either... I do absolutely believe in psychics and spell casting. I will only use private websites...

If a reader is genuinely talented why would they work for a chavvy site working for a pittance??? I've looked at that site Kooma, had never taken much notice of it before, the readers look a joke!!!

A reader would have to be desperate for money @ be scraping the barrel to work for a company that treats them like sh*t.. So therefore we can vouch that none of the readers who work for that company (or similar) have any psychic talent..

People who would undoubtedly be unemployed who have jumped on the bandwagon to earn money.. For me that's what psychic lines are.. Commercial, sales, making a quick buck, peeps working sub-contract who have no psychic ability @ will sell their soul to make a few quid.

If a psychic is the biz @ possesses talent they would have no trouble earning money, they would go by word and mouth.. They wouldn't have to degrade themselves working for psychic hot lines - would they?????Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stevie from Kooma Gwendolyn73 2 131 12-10-2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 24 3,448 29-09-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: pasha
  Where's Jess from Kooma ? little wing 1 248 14-09-2018 11:30 AM
Last Post: Star1973
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 22 2,311 05-09-2018 10:06 PM
Last Post: donnaanderson1991@gmail.com