Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sabrina on Kooma
12-08-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Sabrina on Kooma
(12-08-2016 04:21 PM)sweepie Wrote:  I think that "in the moment" people leave nice reviews based on validations at that time but it's usually before prediction outcomes. I myself have had a reading been very impressed just off of validations and left nice reviews without waiting for predictions.

I must admit Sabrina isn't the best, the standard of readers on kooma isn't the best either, a bit of a mish/mash.

That's the problem, ppl leave feedback when they're on a high after a reading and being given what they want to hear. The only reader who I consider to be any good on that site is Magus! The rest I wouldn't bother with, however, ppl must form their own judgement, I'm afraid I can be quite skeptic at times, if a reader gives me the same standard lines I'll not bother with them,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Heart RE: Sabrina on Kooma
(12-08-2016 07:05 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 04:21 PM)sweepie Wrote:  I think that "in the moment" people leave nice reviews based on validations at that time but it's usually before prediction outcomes. I myself have had a reading been very impressed just off of validations and left nice reviews without waiting for predictions.

I must admit Sabrina isn't the best, the standard of readers on kooma isn't the best either, a bit of a mish/mash.

That's the problem, ppl leave feedback when they're on a high after a reading and being given what they want to hear. The only reader who I consider to be any good on that site is Magus! The rest I wouldn't bother with, however, ppl must form their own judgement, I'm afraid I can be quite skeptic at times, if a reader gives me the same standard lines I'll not bother with them,

agreed Magus is so good & excellent reader. he's not the one to call for a general reading you will need to have something specific to look into but I do love him
12-08-2016, 10:54 PM
I had a reading with magus. He asked far too many 1uestions for my liking and just kept repeating himself. The one prediction he made hasn't happened and he was so adamant that it would happen today
12-08-2016, 11:31 PM
I just wanted to check if people think Magus on Kooma is the same person as Fiat Lux on PS? Because if he is, he has no psychic ability. I did not rate him (Fiat Lux) at all.
13-08-2016, 12:30 AM
(12-08-2016 11:31 PM)NoviceVoice Wrote:  I just wanted to check if people think Magus on Kooma is the same person as Fiat Lux on PS? Because if he is, he has no psychic ability. I did not rate him (Fiat Lux) at all.

No magus isn't Fiat lux in another thread we figured that out. Also myself I asked him how can I reach him if I can reach him as fiat lux and he said he only works as magus on kooma and has no personal website at the moment but that he'll make one soon.

Magus isn't a "psychic" you must ask him things he's an astrologer. but I found his predictions have come true for me. Also I like his style of reading. Of course not everyone will like him , but I personally love his readings.
13-08-2016, 12:34 PM

I agree with you - the standard of readers on Kooma I have found to be very sub-standard. I always look at the reviews - only pick the ones that have 5 stars which is very misleading because they are not 5 star readers. This star rating on Kooma I have found to be just one big con, makes me wonder if half the reviews are genuine-
13-08-2016, 06:45 PM

Sabrina was rude & patronising to me.I sent bad feedback that didn't get published.Like psychic sofa a lot of readers on kooma ask caller to put feedback on which I never do until a predictions happened.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pammi on kooma TheSpanishInquisition 19 2,507 04-05-2018 01:09 AM
Last Post: Gilly1956
  Evie - Kooma Rosie 1 519 30-03-2018 07:49 AM
Last Post: Purple2
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 21 1,447 26-02-2018 05:50 PM
Last Post: Purple1
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 10 2,125 23-01-2018 12:42 PM
Last Post: Ayesha10