Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magus
17-08-2016, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 02:55 PM by savvy.)
RE: Magus
(17-08-2016 01:36 PM)sweepie Wrote:  He really is a hit & miss. because yea his reading style is not a psychic. In my eyes he's more like an astrologer so when i told him to check before end of year he was so detailed that it's impossible to guess. My major prediction is not until end of year but my short term prediction was spot on. I can't fault him. but I can understand he's not for everyone.

It's not so much that he was hit & miss & his style, how could I trust him? He flipping well couldn't pick up that an old BF of mind from the past was DEAD? He told me we would reconnect together, he would contact me out of the blue, yet how can he if he's dead? Been dead for 3 years now.

I didn't care for his style of reading much either, it was a weird style, and a reader that tells me I'll have a relationship with a dead man then yes, I fault his prediction. He never really answered one single direct question apart from that blunder. He can't read the future to save his life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 07:27 PM
(17-08-2016 02:29 PM)savvy Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 01:36 PM)sweepie Wrote:  He really is a hit & miss. because yea his reading style is not a psychic. In my eyes he's more like an astrologer so when i told him to check before end of year he was so detailed that it's impossible to guess. My major prediction is not until end of year but my short term prediction was spot on. I can't fault him. but I can understand he's not for everyone.

It's not so much that he was hit & miss & his style, how could I trust him? He flipping well couldn't pick up that an old BF of mind from the past was DEAD? He told me we would reconnect together, he would contact me out of the blue, yet how can he if he's dead? Been dead for 3 years now.

I didn't care for his style of reading much either, it was a weird style, and a reader that tells me I'll have a relationship with a dead man then yes, I fault his prediction. He never really answered one single direct question apart from that blunder. He can't read the future to save his life.

Sorry to hear about the death of your friend savvy - my sympathies lay with you. Magus would not have been able to relay details concerning a death, it's against the rules, it would be breaching the disclaimer.
18-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Also I don't think Magus is a medium I think he's a astrologer and a bit clairvoyant. I don't think he can pick things up without a direction. but that don't make him bad just his style is much different than a psychic or medium
07-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Based on recommendations I tried this guy. Such an awful reader. I don't like psychic who asks you questions and when you tell the answer, they throw the answer back to you and telling you that this what they had felt. Terrible reader honestly. I had the same issue with Sapphire, so rude and definitely not for me. No Validations and everything I asked she said I can't tell this etc. Rude Rude Rude!
14-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Agreed with previous posts on this guy. He didn't ask for any information when I asked about a relationship from my past, and then starting fishing for information after giving an inaccurate validation...

Not psychic, not clairvoyant, not much of anything except prolly Kooma's money spinner...
15-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Magus for me was a no go. He couldn't read for me without feedback, a complete and utter waste of money, 20 mins of pure dribble.
19-09-2016, 06:03 PM
(04-08-2016 10:56 PM)sweepie Wrote:  Hey guys had a reading tonight with magus. he was lovely. Great reading. at the end of the reading I asked him would I be able to call him on Psychic Sofa as Fiat Lux as Kooma is hard to get through with him. and he said that he doesn't work for Psychic Sofa and unfortunately also has no websites and only works on Kooma as magus. he said in about a year he'll get a private website. So theirs no need for him to lie as he would of simply said yes course can just call me their as i enjoyed my reading and was looking for a easy way to speak to him again. X

@Sweepie - I have had readings with both Magus and Fiat Lux.

They sound identical, they use the same statements. If they are not the same person - must be a twinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Both cr*p readers, if you can call them that!!!
30-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Update on Magus

Even tho I do like magus , I know lots of peeps don't but he was good for me in the moment, unfortunately his reading didn't come to pass Sad
10-11-2016, 02:59 PM
(19-09-2016 06:03 PM)maya Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 10:56 PM)sweepie Wrote:  Hey guys had a reading tonight with magus. he was lovely. Great reading. at the end of the reading I asked him would I be able to call him on Psychic Sofa as Fiat Lux as Kooma is hard to get through with him. and he said that he doesn't work for Psychic Sofa and unfortunately also has no websites and only works on Kooma as magus. he said in about a year he'll get a private website. So theirs no need for him to lie as he would of simply said yes course can just call me their as i enjoyed my reading and was looking for a easy way to speak to him again. X

@Sweepie - I have had readings with both Magus and Fiat Lux.

They sound identical, they use the same statements. If they are not the same person - must be a twinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Both cr*p readers, if you can call them that!!!

I think Fiat Lux & Magus are definitely the same. I've noticed when one's on one site the other isn't. You will never see Fiat Lux and Magus on at the same time together. They are the same I'm convinced. Fiat Lux is often more available on psofa.
21-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Sorry everyone - I misinformed you all. I can confirm that Fiat Lux and Magus are the same guy. I had a reading with Fiat Lux over the weekend, he is a nice guy easy to talk to and clarified a few things in my life.