Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Too good to be true..
06-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Too good to be true..
I haven't posted on this forum for a very long time. I used to be addicted to psychic readings, I've used in the past many companies from expensive to not too expensive and have yet to find a reader that had managed to get the predictions right, only little things that any one of us can guess.

On this forum there have been members past and present who have had their fan base on the latest outstanding reader that are never spoken about again, despite the activity and glowing reports about a psychic at the time. I've looked on Psychic Sofa's website, there are many many new readers, I find it strange why people are getting amazing predictions coming through from all these newbies on Psychic Sofa. It does make me wonder if there are people who work for Psychic Sofa on here that are selling newbies! I'm sure most are genuine yet fact is there are so few readers on all the companies who have been succesful with their predictions, even the famous one's. It's rare to the extreme for a psychic to get a prediction right.

I do believe in psychics, I know there are genuine one's who exist. I am not a psychic basher either, we ring them of our own free will so we take the consequences if predictions don't happen as the warnings are there, it's whether or not anyone chooses to listen to them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Too good to be true..
Think peeps aren't that stupid
06-09-2016, 04:17 PM
exactly aand if it comes true, it will be just a minor thing and insignificant. why does it cross my mind that true psychics wouldnt charge???
06-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Some of the threads and posts on this forum belong in a cesspitBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin LMAOExclamation