Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anne
06-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Anne
Has anyone had a reading from this lady ?
I tried her today as none of my usual readers were available .I have tried her before and thought she was good but today I thought she was brilliant.I just hope her predictions manifest.I feel some of them could as they fall inline with other readers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Anne
(06-09-2016 12:47 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from this lady ?
I tried her today as none of my usual readers were available .I have tried her before and thought she was good but today I thought she was brilliant.I just hope her predictions manifest.I feel some of them could as they fall inline with other readers

Hi Pink Pearl if this is Anne 4497 on PS. I've had a reading with her and I'm afraid I didn't like her style. I found her to be judgemental and felt the two people I wanted some clarity on, she did not get their personalities correct at all. She didn't pick up on my situation - I had to feed her information and she did not really give any real predictions. Didn't feel very good after my reading with her.
08-09-2016, 08:28 PM
It all depends on the connection .No Anne on Kooma
Mind you Anne on P S is good too but they are different people..
09-09-2016, 03:02 AM
(08-09-2016 08:28 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  It all depends on the connection .No Anne on Kooma
Mind you Anne on P S is good too but they are different people..

Is Anne the french lady?
09-09-2016, 04:54 AM
No the lady on Kooma is definitely EnglishShe is in her fifties I feel with a round fat face.I liked her .Very down to earth.Thats how I give readings and she was the same
09-09-2016, 08:46 PM
(09-09-2016 04:54 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  No the lady on Kooma is definitely EnglishShe is in her fifties I feel with a round fat face.I liked her .Very down to earth.Thats how I give readings and she was the same

So it's the lady with the red hair I take it?