Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody watching?
23-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Anybody watching?
It looks like it is being filmed in someone's house.

No premium rate number though and you can only book pre-paid packages so that sets it apart from the competition a bit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Anybody watching?
Am I missing something..? What's being filmed in somebody else's house..? Spooky Feeling... can you be a little more specific please..?

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
23-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Sorry, Snow Queen, I thought that as it was in the Trusseau TV section then it would be obvious what I meant Wink

I am talking about Tamara Trusseau's new online TV channel. Tamara is of course formerly of Psychic Today fame.

I just wondered if anyone was watching it and, if so, what they thought. Here is the link:

http://trusseautv.com/
02-03-2015, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 07:23 PM by treacle654.)
i was watching then the show but because very little viewers base the show was suddenly interrupted (off air) for a month or so so she announced she is back new new year. then back in January she changed her team , then she was of air,then on then off and still of the air so her new show didn't do well again .

fed up with inconsistency and not very good psychics, so even PTv is more appealing but I don't watch neither anymore not after on and off from Tamara show!!!!
03-03-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 09:54 AM by CLARITY2015.)
oh yes Tamara, new show new people but is it any good ? I sent a few texts, some of them didn't get answered , one did however..... The question I asked in November was about something important her answer was "yes that will be sorted imminently(or within few weeks) and it will be a good result! " . Its MARCH and it didn't .

Also it didn't get resolved and as asked about this person description and prediction totally irrelevant as im not attracted to him( it was about my male workmate).

Must be lots of guesswork. the actual programme is not always on time , breaks between are longer than they state they are , its all sort of all over the place , not sure why, so dont watch it nowadays as feeling confused
06-06-2016, 04:39 PM
I just thought I would have a look and see if Tamara's show was still going, but everything from her website is dated at least a year ago!

Her Twitter feed mentions social events she is trying to arrange, probably for single people.

She seems to be doing nothing very much, whilst still trying to give the impression she is hard at work!

Her website states that you can book her for a reading if you pay £100 for an hour! I think her delusion continues apace Wink
21-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Tamara is pushing her ap on facebook has any one tried it ?