Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
18-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Hello
http://www.sallymorgan.tv/

HELLO

My website is so great as it allows me to keep in touch with you all by sharing my latest information about my work, including my tour, books, and other exciting projects that I have going on. You can read my latest blogs, catch up with what I’ve been doing in my newsletter and connect with me via social media. I try and go LIVE on my Facebook page as much as possible, so you don’t want to miss out. You can also connect with my incredible Psychic team, who are on hand 24/7 to answer your questions and provide guidance for the weeks and months ahead. Do this via phone, text, email or instant chat!

I am so grateful for all the messages and emails I receive on a daily basis. Knowing that my work has given guidance to so many people truly inspires me to continue every day. My team and I try our best to keep in touch with you all and answer your questions, and we hope that you find all of the information helpful.
Have fun exploring my website!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Hello
(18-03-2017 12:05 PM)psychicdoglover Wrote:  http://www.sallymorgan.tv/

HELLO

My website is so great as it allows me to keep in touch with you all by sharing my latest information about my work, including my tour, books, and other exciting projects that I have going on. You can read my latest blogs, catch up with what I’ve been doing in my newsletter and connect with me via social media. I try and go LIVE on my Facebook page as much as possible, so you don’t want to miss out. You can also connect with my incredible Psychic team, who are on hand 24/7 to answer your questions and provide guidance for the weeks and months ahead. Do this via phone, text, email or instant chat!

I am so grateful for all the messages and emails I receive on a daily basis. Knowing that my work has given guidance to so many people truly inspires me to continue every day. My team and I try our best to keep in touch with you all and answer your questions, and we hope that you find all of the information helpful.
Have fun exploring my website!

Nice messageSmile
19-03-2017, 09:13 AM
Hello to everyone & all the psychic sofa readers on here. Hope the company rewards you for the hard work you've carried out on this forum lol.
19-03-2017, 04:15 PM
(19-03-2017 09:13 AM)pillarbox Wrote:  Hello to everyone & all the psychic sofa readers on here. Hope the company rewards you for the hard work you've carried out on this forum lol.

Am I missing something pillarbox what on earth has Sally Morgan got to do with psychic sofa readers??? Baffling!