Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!
15-04-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Help!
Thanks to all you guys for your recommendations. There's a good selection. I think I'll try to get hold of either Russel Bradley, John Healey or That Gordon Roberts. Would ideally like to try Charles, somehow I don't think I'll be able to get hold of him.

Thanks also Rodrigo, pp and dd. I know you mean well but don't think Kathleen can remote view and certainly Emanuelle can't do anything on this level. He would be useless at this task. But thanks again.

I'll update Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2017, 12:10 PM
best of luck jamelia.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
17-04-2017, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2017 07:48 AM by Red Thorns.)
I've only just seen this thread. I know its a bit late but if you haven't found a remote viewer I would suggest you give Kathleen a try and not write her off. She has on her profile that she is a 'remote viewer!' If it's any help Amethyst did locate a locket I mislaid once. Could of been just coincidence of course. Gaby Valenti is good, she has her own website. Or perhaps Clint Denyer that everyone raves about may be able to help?
Hope you find your missing papers and hopefully you've found someone already.
07-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone. Sorry it's taken me a while to update.

I did locate the missing documents in the end.

John Healey I used in the end. He was pretty accurate about their location and insisted they were buried in bundles of papers. He was right.

Perhaps some of the readers from Psychic Sofa may have located them, but in the end I needed an established psychic even though he may have been more expensive.

Thanks for all your help!