any favourite readers
18-03-2017, 12:39 PM
any favourite readers
any got any favourites on Kooma ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: any favourite readers
(18-03-2017 12:39 PM)psychicdoglover Wrote:  any got any favourites on Kooma ?

I don't have readings on Kooma much these days, it's some time ago since I've used that site. I've found a couple of readers rude, even put the phone down on me.

I've only read with a few readers on there out of the hundreds! The two that I've found ok are Maurice and Geri. Bad readers are Mat, Bev. Capricorn was very off and quite sarcastic, Sara talked waffle, when I told her she was wrong she put the phone down on me.

I don't know where Kooma recruit their readers from, but they seem unprofessional and inexperienced. How about you psychicdoglover! Any great discoveries on there?
29-06-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: any favourite readers
I am not sure of favourites on Kooma. I have had a few readings but outcomes are yet to manifest. I keep notes so I can always check back. Do any stand out for you?

Humphrey you say Bev is a bad reader is that Bev4888? Capricorn is unorthodox. I had a reading once and he said many names that resonated and predicted a couple of short term things such as the name of a course I would be going on ? Must have got him on a good day. The whole thing was unusual to say the least, it made me laugh. Another time it was just a card reading with nothing standing out. These readings are for entertainment I suppose. (Disclaimer). Sometimes somethings are validations with other things thrown in to fill time.