Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seeking our own guidance from the divine
10-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Seeking our own guidance from the divine
Dear all

What I struggle with is that I cannot believe that (whatever higher source you believe in, whether it be God, Angels, Our spirit guides and helpers, lost loved ones etc). Why would any of them want you to have to spend so much money to find advice about your spiritual pathway. Is there not another way? Surely they would not agree with us being exploited financially trying to find our answers, as that can be unethical and I don't think the universe would want this. By trying to find guidance through others we don't know what to believe and if the others we consult are channelling us correctly and whether or not they are charlatans and opportunists trying to earn a living from others and would pass on any message as per a random throw of cards using generic meanings. Another aspect by consulting others - can you trust them and are messages affected by their own values and beliefs when passing guidance to you? I would have thought the information should be accessible from the divine source ourselves directly as long as we have good intentions for others and ourselves.

Does anyone believe you can access the divine directly yourself with good intentions? .. I cannot believe spirit would want us to pay money with the risk of being exploited
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply