Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
John spratt and lillyann
30-05-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: John spratt and lillyann
Samjade & Mecheeta I believe you are both as bad as each other. Mecheeta is promoting whilst samjade is a rival of Lillyann.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2017, 08:44 PM
I'm not psychic snyper!! I'm just intelligent and have a lot of commonsense. Not many can pull the wool over my eyes. And like I have said before, there is some damn good mediums out there, lillyann is not one of them.
13-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Not seen Lillyanne live on Facebook for about a week.Wonder what's going on ?
If she is that good why doesn't she have her own shows?.I went to a psychic show at the weekend.There were genuine mediums there and they were well known in the area as the hall was packed and they gave me a message from my mum and I was very pleased to receive it.Both these mediums have their own pages on Facebook but they didn't need to promote themselves by doing lives on there.They do enough in the outside world.They advertise where they are going next but that's all.
18-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Pink pearl you are right!! She has not been on Facebook live for a week or more. I will still say to this day that lillyann is not a medium but a very savvy business woman. She has built a huge following by doing Facebook live. She doesn't have to even get it right on Facebook live because her team delete every negative comments that come in!! I have never known her to go on tour or anything that the famous mediums do. She makes her money from the text and phone service that she provides . She is a classic example of a con artist.
11-07-2017, 12:33 PM
here she is in the mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-Monk.html