Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paula asktheanswer
01-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Paula asktheanswer
I recently tried Paula as I felt she may be good. I was dissapointed.

I found her quite snappy, she took guesses at my circumstances and when I finally outlined the details of my situation she then suddenly changed her reading and her predictions to fit into my current predicament.

Perhaps she is good for some, but didn't do it for me. I felt she was really going on feedback and guesses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Paula asktheanswer
Not good considering how much a reading on AT A costs. There's a couple of new readers I want to try. Destiny Doctor and Angela.

Noticed Sapphire is on there now.
10-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Sapphire I notice doesn't read on ps anymore only Kooma. I didn't know that she now works for ask the answer ! One reader I recently tried on there was Sharon who was pretty good. Predictions not yet happened but maybe they will in due course. They are expensive though.
10-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Yep spotted her think shes at the lower rate of £22.50. Only saw her the once though. OK I'll look out for update before I try her just don't have the money at the moment to throw about.
10-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Are you sure that's the same Sapphire? She looks completely different in her ata picture-
10-07-2017, 06:24 PM
That's her im sure of it different picture but same fringe and piercing eyes. Shes on tomorrow from 12:00pm
Oh it's £19.95 not £22.50.
11-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Can anyone explain the pricing structure on ata? I don't understand why there's 3 sets of prices. What is the difference? I notice there's quite a few ps readers who read on there for £29.95 per 20 min -- there's Amalise -- JJ -- Lorna Max -- Crystal -- Amethyst -- Emily Rose who all read on the top rate. Why are readers such as Sapphire -- Oonagh -- on bottom rate, I don't understand.
It's a weird site -- I never know where I am on there and they do not make the pricing very clear. Perhaps that's to mislead us-
11-07-2017, 02:21 PM
(11-07-2017 08:35 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Can anyone explain the pricing structure on ata? I don't understand why there's 3 sets of prices. What is the difference? I notice there's quite a few ps readers who read on there for £29.95 per 20 min -- there's Amalise -- JJ -- Lorna Max -- Crystal -- Amethyst -- Emily Rose who all read on the top rate. Why are readers such as Sapphire -- Oonagh -- on bottom rate, I don't understand.
It's a weird site -- I never know where I am on there and they do not make the pricing very clear. Perhaps that's to mislead us-

Good question