Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees??
15-07-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees??
(15-07-2017 09:12 PM)sassy Wrote:  
(15-07-2017 07:59 PM)Martini-Bianca Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 04:43 PM)sassy Wrote:  Theres a small handful of readers who have predicted future events. Work predictions have been correct and it was a forewarning as forewarned is forewarned. I avoid mediums as I don't want to know yet about anyone who has passed over and they usually cannot predict future events. Small validations I look for but it's predictions that count. Love matters are the worst to predict and free will sometimes cones into effect. If something is written for you it will not pass you, it may take a while to come true but it will eventually.
I tend to ask for general areas to look at as opposed to direct questions , I'll see what the psychic picks up on there own. There is no timing really in the spirit world and I try to avoid asking because then your just waiting and waiting. I'm going to avoid putting recommendations here on the forum due to past members accusing people of being psychics, also there is a lot of psychics reading too. It a shame but this forum should be moderated as things get out of hand often. There is plenty of places that has recommendations.

You actually accused me of being a psychic some time ago because I spoke up for a reader.

Here comes trouble....from what i remember your comments were very rude, and nasty. Your energy is completely different to the other psychic that is posting on the forum. He seems nice you don't.
I don't wish to engage further with you.

If you remembered correctly there was a group of trolls who were very malicious towards a reader. Which male psychic are you talking about? Half of this forum contains psychics so you are barking up the wrong tree if you think I am one. I don't particularly wish to interact with you much myself, just stated your post was hypocritical..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2017, 11:17 PM
(15-07-2017 09:46 PM)Martini-Bianca Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 04:43 PM)sassy Wrote:  Theres a small handful of readers who have predicted future events. Work predictions have been correct and it was a forewarning as forewarned is forewarned. I avoid mediums as I don't want to know yet about anyone who has passed over and they usually cannot predict future events. Small validations I look for but it's predictions that count. Love matters are the worst to predict and free will sometimes cones into effect. If something is written for you it will not pass you, it may take a while to come true but it will eventually.
I tend to ask for general areas to look at as opposed to direct questions , I'll see what the psychic picks up on there own. There is no timing really in the spirit world and I try to avoid asking because then your just waiting and waiting. I'm going to avoid putting recommendations here on the forum due to past members accusing people of being psychics, also there is a lot of psychics reading too. It a shame but this forum should be moderated as things get out of hand often. There is plenty of places that has recommendations.

You actually accused me of being a psychic some time ago because I spoke up for a reader.

Here comes trouble....from what i remember your comments were very rude, and nasty. Your energy is completely different to the other psychic that is posting on the forum. He seems nice you don't.

If you remembered correctly there was a group of trolls who were very malicious towards a reader. Which male psychic are you talking about? Half of this forum contains psychics so you are barking up the wrong tree if you think I am one. I don't particularly wish to interact with you much myself, just stated your post was hypocritical..

You keep mentioning and referring to a group of trolls, you posted saying the exact same thing last year. I'm not putting anyone's name in this you can figure it out yourself. There's a few psychics on here but you are one not liking what you've heard about yourself as a psychic and been a vile bully about it. Hypocritical coming from you is laughable. You either have difficulty reading, comprehending and understanding when i said i did not want to engage further, and here you are..again. Your just spoiling for an argument you cant help yourself. The atmosphere has been nice on here without you. Do us all a favour go away and run along.
16-07-2017, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2017 02:07 AM by Martini-Bianca.)
(15-07-2017 11:17 PM)sassy Wrote:  
(15-07-2017 09:46 PM)Martini-Bianca Wrote:  

You keep mentioning and referring to a group of trolls, you posted saying the exact same thing last year. I'm not putting anyone's name in this you can figure it out yourself. There's a few psychics on here but you are one not liking what you've heard about yourself as a psychic and been a vile bully about it. Hypocritical coming from you is laughable. You either have difficulty reading, comprehending and understanding when i said i did not want to engage further, and here you are..again. Your just spoiling for an argument you cant help yourself. The atmosphere has been nice on here without you. Do us all a favour go away and run along.

You have become very abusive just because I questioned what you posted. I am not spoiling for an argument, just pointing out the obvious. The awful swearing and filthy pictures a member posted on this forum from recent past amaze me that they have been allowed on here. Funny that! Not one member challenged this including you. Yet you choose to attack me. just because I pointed out you were a hypocrite which of course you are and if I may say you looked pretty foolish. You are the bully and you have just accused me of being a psychic! I rest my case as this is truly ridiculous.
16-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Abusive coming from you? I challenged what you said and didn't like it. End of. So why don't you take that up with the member then if you saw the swearing and pictures? I don't see you posting about that. I responded to you as you quoted my post. You are trouble. A vile bully. Have a look over all your posts. Name calling im sure that's what you've done yourself. Your very silly.
16-07-2017, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2017 07:58 AM by Martini-Bianca.)
(16-07-2017 02:36 AM)sassy Wrote:  Abusive coming from you? I challenged what you said and didn't like it. End of. So why don't you take that up with the member then if you saw the swearing and pictures? I don't see you posting about that. I responded to you as you quoted my post. You are trouble. A vile bully. Have a look over all your posts. Name calling im sure that's what you've done yourself. Your very silly.

YOU made a complaint becming high almighty claiming that members who post complimentary things about psychics are being accused of being just that - psychics; or words to that effect. I responded to that post BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME yet for some reason you obviously feel that exempts you!! I would not even have attempted to have taken that troll on who was behaving like a psycho because that troll was one of the regular camp followers on here. I've been attacked and bullied on this forum, been accused of being a reader myself because I've stuck up for some psychics who have been ridiculed on here. No sassy, you take a good long hard look at some of your posts. You have been in arguments with others on here in the past. I've not name called you at all, I made one comment and you've chosen to go ballistic name calling me a vile bully. In retaliation to your attack I find that you are a nasty little bully and a coward. That's all there is to it.
19-07-2017, 12:22 AM
(16-07-2017 07:50 AM)Martini-Bianca Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 02:36 AM)sassy Wrote:  Abusive coming from you? I challenged what you said and didn't like it. End of. So why don't you take that up with the member then if you saw the swearing and pictures? I don't see you posting about that. I responded to you as you quoted my post. You are trouble. A vile bully. Have a look over all your posts. Name calling im sure that's what you've done yourself. Your very silly.

YOU made a complaint becming high almighty claiming that members who post complimentary things about psychics are being accused of being just that - psychics; or words to that effect. I responded to that post BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME yet for some reason you obviously feel that exempts you!! I would not even have attempted to have taken that troll on who was behaving like a psycho because that troll was one of the regular camp followers on here. I've been attacked and bullied on this forum, been accused of being a reader myself because I've stuck up for some psychics who have been ridiculed on here. No sassy, you take a good long hard look at some of your posts. You have been in arguments with others on here in the past. I've not name called you at all, I made one comment and you've chosen to go ballistic name calling me a vile bully. In retaliation to your attack I find that you are a nasty little bully and a coward. That's all there is to it.
I think your very confused and now trying to play victim. Again with the capslock, deluded. You are a bully and trouble. Ballistic yet your using capslock words funny that. You bullied another member I stuck up for her and that bothered you.
Another poster agreed with me and that's when you finally went away.
19-07-2017, 03:07 PM
any reviews about Jill B(4635)?
She was nice and friendly during my reading.predictions she made was not that far(end of this month or may b in 3 weeks) i realy like to know about her reviews 4rm any 1 here if they tried her..as she seems during reading that she is getting msgs 4rm her spirits.so plz if some 1 update about her .thnx

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
19-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Athena a new psychic I tried was good, she read me well. Before I even asked my next question she began answering it and described my problem perfectly. She seemed a genuine clairvoyant, detailed and given many validations and predictions.
Today, 11:43 AM
i juss noticed since last 2-3 days that as Tess is back now in PS ,and if Tess and JJ both are online then Tess become more buxy then JJ.and Tess keep getting more calls even ppl extended aswell,even i think may be they both are good,but it seems clients like Tess more then JJ(again its my personal view)
BTW Tess and JJ i tried them both..predictions are slightly different(not that much)and they both predicted that it will be manifest till end of this month or may be no later then next month(1st week of august)will update about it.(finger cross)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 157 22,375 Today 05:23 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 12 356 19-07-2017 02:25 PM
Last Post: Red Thorns
  Curious psychic sofa Kayley 51 3,299 17-07-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: MoonChild*
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 243 25,342 16-07-2017 02:45 AM
Last Post: sassy
  Psychic Sofa get some decent readers Daredevil Dave 28 1,973 15-07-2017 09:09 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  PLEASE PEARL 4747 OFF PSYCHIC SOFA CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND HER honey 7 1,061 08-07-2017 04:12 PM
Last Post: honey
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 42 3,908 08-07-2017 10:13 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Force of nature / psychic sofa Rachel212 6 308 30-06-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Psychic Sofa Clare 4350 - left! ClareDentonMedium 3 500 30-05-2017 09:01 PM
Last Post: ClareDentonMedium
  Jupiter/psychic sofa Rachel212 15 1,409 18-05-2017 10:41 AM
Last Post: RubyWine2