Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paula asktheanswer
25-07-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Paula asktheanswer
Tried Destiny Doctor aka Anna who I really liked immediately picked up on the heart of two issues running concurrently. Doesn't keep you on the phone for ages either
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2017, 08:10 AM
I've found a website for Destiny Doctor - http://annakayedestinydoctor.com/categor...tegorized/
Does she read on psychic sofa?
25-07-2017, 02:37 PM
I've just checked out her website and it's £50 for half an hour reading!! or £100 for an hour.. i'm sorry but that's insane, no matter how good you are.

I think if I do try her i'd rather pay £56 for a 40 minute reading or £29 for 20 minuets.. but since Sassy said she doesn't keep you on the phone for long, maybe 20 minuets is all you need anyway.

I've also seen some of her feedback on ATA and most are saying her predictions have happened within days after the reading, however i've learned not to trust most feedback so i'm curious to see if anything she's predicted comes true for you Sassy and that quick, hopefully so but either way please keep us updated if you can!
25-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Blimey those prices are enough to make your eyes water lol...thanks for the link red thorns DD reads on Ask the Answer I've not come across her on Psychic Sofa.

Yep I will keep you all updated
27-07-2017, 09:55 PM
(25-07-2017 02:37 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  I've just checked out her website and it's £50 for half an hour reading!! or £100 for an hour.. i'm sorry but that's insane, no matter how good you are.

I think if I do try her i'd rather pay £56 for a 40 minute reading or £29 for 20 minuets.. but since Sassy said she doesn't keep you on the phone for long, maybe 20 minuets is all you need anyway.

I've also seen some of her feedback on ATA and most are saying her predictions have happened within days after the reading, however i've learned not to trust most feedback so i'm curious to see if anything she's predicted comes true for you Sassy and that quick, hopefully so but either way please keep us updated if you can!

Sorry to burst the bubble but she came across as an expensive Aunt Agony rather than having any shred of psychic ability. Her "advice" was based on my answers to her barrage of questions she interrogated me with. Great for people who need an expensive old granny to speak about life with, but it stops there.