Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elizabeth from Michele Knight
27-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Elizabeth from Michele Knight
Hi I have recently had a reading from Elizabeth from Michele Knight's website. She has great reviews on the website, and was just wondering if this is true for other people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: Elizabeth from Michele Knight
(27-04-2017 11:23 PM)kay Wrote:  Hi I have recently had a reading from Elizabeth from Michele Knight's website. She has great reviews on the website, and was just wondering if this is true for other people.

As far as I'm concerned she's always been way off the mark as far as predictions are concerned. I've had two readings with her and they were both inconsistent so I'm not the biggest fan. I think it's pointless using psychics for predictions because it's all just probability anyway. I use them more for spiritual guidance. Although Elizabeth wasn't good for either! I hope this helps Smile
11-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Please save your money. She's no good.

quote='Nammyohi' pid='45395' dateline='1499769643']
(27-04-2017 11:23 PM)kay Wrote:  Hi I have recently had a reading from Elizabeth from Michele Knight's website. She has great reviews on the website, and was just wondering if this is true for other people.

As far as I'm concerned she's always been way off the mark as far as predictions are concerned. I've had two readings with her and they were both inconsistent so I'm not the biggest fan. I think it's pointless using psychics for predictions because it's all just probability anyway. I use them more for spiritual guidance. Although Elizabeth wasn't good for either! I hope this helps Smile
[/quote]
16-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Personally no. I had a reading with her a number of years back and there was no connection whatsoever.
30-07-2017, 03:39 PM
I have just had a reading with her and then found this website.

She had predicted I have been waiting a while for love, that my patience has been rewarded and within a month I will meet my soulmate. Nice guy, nice car etc

Oh well, it sounded too good to be true. I just wish I had found this site before wasting my money
30-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Just wait and see .Predictions usually come in different ways.I feel you will find happiness again when you are not loookng.
31-07-2017, 06:16 PM
I haven't been looking for 10 years and still no love!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle Knight Testimonials alf0406 188 41,354 17-07-2017 05:27 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 274 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now