Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Christmas
08-08-2017, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 03:46 PM by 80sgoth.)
RE: Happy Christmas
Hi DC, good to hear from an old member. Four months to go to Christmas, it doesn't seem possible, just seems like a few weeks ago. I come on here very sporadically just to look.

I have had way to many phone readings in the past using top psychic companies. My husband walked out on me some years ago. I was devastated and desperate to get my marriage back, called many psychics who told me he would come back and we would live happily ever after or words to that effect lol. To cut-a-long-story-short he is now happily remarried to another lady.

I was vulnerable and gullible, believed in them and their stories that unfolded. It seemed like a quick fix and it's only now years later, less gullible with more experience around how these phone readings work that I can see I was taken for a ride. No psychic has been right. The closest of the two were probably John Healey and Enchantment yet even they didn't get things completley right.

I now know that telephone psychic lines are a load of twaddle and give true psychics a bad name (and yes, I do still believe there are the genuine one's somewhere!) They are manned by anyone from actors, dancers, writers, single parents, pensioners, people in-between employment who need quick cash etc. If you look at the companies they have a very high turnover of readers. You do not need to have any psychic ability, just have a good way with words and a script full of recycled phrases.. A couple of ladies I know through work have manned the psychic phone lines when their chips were down and have admitted they are not psychic and made a lot of money, in fact one lady bought a new car with her earnings!

I read Tarot as a hobby. I don't necessarily believe there's anything in them. This forums been around for seven years yet nobody has come back and said the reader was correct with a major love prediction. I'm talking about the genuine members past and present not the readers on here who pretend to be customers.

Think before you part with your money. Don't get sucked into the flame.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy new year everywun Mr KoolJ 16 2,070 04-01-2014 10:59 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Not happy about a Crystal Shop DiscoDiva 8 2,188 23-09-2013 10:34 PM
Last Post: DiscoDiva2
  Love. Comes When Your Happy Being Single: Spartans 8 1,603 03-06-2013 11:35 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  I can't be happy without a relationship...your guidance appreciated Indigo11 6 1,115 12-12-2012 02:28 PM
Last Post: flamered
  Not Happy! EarthAngel 13 1,818 16-05-2012 11:59 AM
Last Post: Sapphire
  So happy to see Raymond Dream Catcher 4 1,065 21-03-2012 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Any happy ever after stories?? Bourbon Cream 15 3,690 01-03-2012 03:29 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  Happy New Year everyone! Warren27/12 4 926 03-01-2012 03:11 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher