Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lillyanne psychic medium
03-04-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Lillyanne psychic medium
(02-04-2017 08:30 AM)sweepie Wrote:  I was actually very lucky to have a reading with Sally in 2010. Was an amazing reading

I have never had a reading with Sally. I hear alot of mixed reactions about her from others but i cant comment on her abilities. I do feel she has more of a conscience than lillyann though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 03:44 PM
About 2 years ago I paid for a 'letter from heaven' from this woman after being fooled by all of the amazing testimonials on her FB page. First of all she asked me who I would like to connect with then kept me waiting for about 2 weeks, she ignored me when I chased her up and then just as she was obliged to give me a refund she sent me the vaguest possible letter with references that could have applied to about 90% of the population. She took a shot at 1 or 2 slightly more specific things; one about a jumper and one about a cat which made absolutely no sense to me at all. She also used cliched endearments which the person in question would never have used in a million years. I wanted to ask for my money back but felt too ashamed at being taken in by her in the first place. I used to be very open minded about this sort of thing but sadly after seeing a very disappointing Colin Fry live show a few years ago and then dealing with this fraudster, I am no longer a believer.
10-08-2017, 05:32 PM
I can relate very much to what you are saying Buttercup. She most definitely a con artist and business woman. At the moment she is gaining a lot of attention on facebook in sympathy, because of an apparent attack on her abilities from another psychic medium Deborah Davies. Lillyann is a con artist no doubt about that, and she will use this as a publicity stunt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  EXPOSED Psychic Medium – Lillyanne Lets Stop Clowning Around Now… dormammu 6 1,455 10-08-2017 05:38 PM
Last Post: samjade