Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EXPOSED Psychic Medium – Lillyanne Lets Stop Clowning Around Now…
09-08-2017, 08:29 AM
EXPOSED Psychic Medium – Lillyanne Lets Stop Clowning Around Now…
EXPOSED Psychic Medium – With the massive craze on dolls at the moments its on most peoples agenda to try and capitalise on the trend of whats buzzing around and the trend at the moment is the “creepy bridal doll” so everyone get your dolls out. BUT IF YOU DO.. DO NOT Fake and leave your evidence behind for others to see!

https://paranormal-magazine.com/2017/08/...round-now/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: EXPOSED Psychic Medium – Lillyanne Lets Stop Clowning Around Now…
I have always doubted that Lillyanne is genuine.Some of her "lives " are too good to be true and no I don't work for her or with her so am perfectly entitled to express my opinion.
09-08-2017, 03:41 PM
(09-08-2017 09:34 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I have always doubted that Lillyanne is genuine.Some of her "lives " are too good to be true and no I don't work for her or with her so am perfectly entitled to express my opinion.

She is a totally fake medium but a very good business woman. She knows how to part people from their money. It still intrigues me how people are so gullible!!
09-08-2017, 04:32 PM
OmG...I have just had a look at Lillyanns facebook live feed from earlier today, she is a damn good actress aswell!!! Not one tear rolled down her face as she was blubbering and ranting about another medium named Deborah Davies slating her. You would have to see this footage for yourselves!!! She knows how to gain the sympathy vote for sure..savvy business woman
09-08-2017, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 05:42 PM by Green Velvet.)
I had readings with her ages ago when she was on Psychics.co.uk run by Craig and Jane Hamilton Parker. She no longer seems to be on that site although it has many more readers than it used to have.
I found her to be an excellent psychic although I wouldn't know about her abilities as a medium. She picked up on loads of stuff and I was impressed enough to use her several times. She was quite blunt and didn't sugar coat.
09-08-2017, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 06:21 PM by Pink Pearl.)
I have just watched some of her latest recording.She. Certainly looks upset but there are no tears She says there was no wire attached to the dolls to make them move. It was cat hair and she is taking legal action. .I am not denying she is a good psychic.I do not feel she is a medium. though.She is too real to be true when she does this. Her family are all helping her..I do feel sorry for her that she lost her son and it must grieve her terribly.I sit on the fence with this one.Lets see what happens.
09-08-2017, 07:34 PM
I too found Lillyanne exceptionally good when I had a reading with her about 5 years ago.. I remember that Lilyanne picked up on everything. No prompting or questions asked. I would have rated her as 1st class.
10-08-2017, 05:38 PM
It is sad when we lose a child or anyone for that matter, but I know I wouldn,t be able to go on facebook live and discuss it like she did. She seems more distressed over another medium calling her fake!!! She is no medium, maybe psychic but not a medium.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lillyanne psychic medium samjade 13 1,456 10-08-2017 05:32 PM
Last Post: samjade