Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Kay
21-05-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Psychic Kay
Psychic Kay was awful for me. Her predictions certainly did not happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2017, 10:04 AM
It all depends on connection.
21-05-2017, 10:38 AM
(21-05-2017 10:04 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  It all depends on connection.

I'm sure you are right PPBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Have a good day.
10-06-2017, 03:47 PM
(20-05-2017 08:38 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  I do have to agree I get readings from various sites when I'm feeling shaky and situations they can pick up on but predictions rarely materialise. Although on kooma I've had many IM readings with john and he has been spookily accurate with timings.

That's good you had accurate readings from Kooma's "John" 5225! Unfortunately for me he was pretty useless. He repeated himself over and over. I'd left it to late to change readers, I wish I had at the beginning.
10-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Has anyone got any updates regarding Kay's predicitons coming true? She's always spot on with the situation but nothing has materialised as her time frames keep changing every time I have an email or IM reading. As for her picking up the situation I can't fault her.
10-08-2017, 11:40 PM
(10-08-2017 03:09 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Has anyone got any updates regarding Kay's predicitons coming true? She's always spot on with the situation but nothing has materialised as her time frames keep changing every time I have an email or IM reading. As for her picking up the situation I can't fault her.

In all honesty Psychic Kay is one of ask the answers best reader. She is accurate and connected with me very well. She predicted I was going to have a new job and I got it! The main prediction to do with love and my ex partner has not happened and the time has passed from the time predicted. I will come back to update if predictions materialize but perhaps there is nothing concrete for this to happen in the time frame given to me.
11-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Yeah same she keeps saying me and my ex partner will re connect describing him down to a tee (with me giving limited information) she said he will walk back in my world after a period of silence (we haven't spoke for 2 months) then recently she said shortly I will get clarity off him about how he really feels etc. Maybe it's time I moved on but her connection is so good hard not to believe! Thank you for replying anyway Smile

(10-08-2017 11:40 PM)Belinda Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 03:09 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Has anyone got any updates regarding Kay's predicitons coming true? She's always spot on with the situation but nothing has materialised as her time frames keep changing every time I have an email or IM reading. As for her picking up the situation I can't fault her.

In all honesty Psychic Kay is one of ask the answers best reader. She is accurate and connected with me very well. She predicted I was going to have a new job and I got it! The main prediction to do with love and my ex partner has not happened and the time has passed from the time predicted. I will come back to update if predictions materialize but perhaps there is nothing concrete for this to happen in the time frame given to me.