Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Own Psychic Experience
07-07-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: My Own Psychic Experience
(06-07-2017 01:45 PM)Martino Wrote:  I am a psychic sofa reader. I really can't see any point to this experiment as you call it. It doesent prove a thing. If you ask a psychic a question they will go through it with cards, crystals, runes or any method of divination. They will take what answer is given. As a paying customer the psychic would hardly tell the customer they are lying. It's a trick scam that does not prove those readers are fake.

Good evening, my name us Dee Wells. I normally never response to this forum, as I firmly believe, that our clients have the right to a private conversation amongst another, my attention was brought to this post and it's claims.
First of all, one thing I can assure you, the client's Ive had the pleasure of reading for, are supriesed that after months of not speaking to them, my memory and attention to detail is very good. I have always took pride in my professional approach towards my readings.
Now I tell you this, I have never read for you, given your testimonials of events. I however can tell you, I had a reader called rose, call me in april of this year, who works for michelle knight, who seemed impressed with my service.
Frankly I would have preferred you to have been honest in your review towards the named readers, instead you seemed to have taken it upon yourself, to slander the named readers above. I find your attitude juvenile, and you've achieved very little, I am not in the slightest concerned over your untrue and malicious claims, as they hold no truth, and are laughable.
Your post has been reported, , have a great night.
Sincerely Dee Wells
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2017, 12:10 AM
(05-07-2017 08:09 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 06:19 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  I am beginning to think you are Michele Knight - you are constantly plugging this line!!

I worked as a reader for Michelle Knight three years ago. Obviously I'm bias towards that line because I know the proceedures the reader needs to go through to be accepted on her company. Not just a test by a member from the office that gives their readers a quick listen to to see how nice their telephone manner is.

Readers from companies such as PS and Kooma who have been rejected from MK tend to join companies where the standard is not so high and work on MK's chat line as well.

I'm sure Michelle Knight is far too busy to post on this forum. I'm no more Michelle Knight than you are the owner of Psychic Sofa.

I've noticed myself that you do keep harping on about Michelle Knights. I tried readers from her site a few years ago. Kathryn I wasn't too impressed with as her predictions didn't come true. You do expect better considering what she charges-
14-07-2017, 06:47 PM
(07-07-2017 10:40 PM)Moonmaiden Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 01:45 PM)Martino Wrote:  I am a psychic sofa reader. I really can't see any point to this experiment as you call it. It doesent prove a thing. If you ask a psychic a question they will go through it with cards, crystals, runes or any method of divination. They will take what answer is given. As a paying customer the psychic would hardly tell the customer they are lying. It's a trick scam that does not prove those readers are fake.

Good evening, my name us Dee Wells. I normally never response to this forum, as I firmly believe, that our clients have the right to a private conversation amongst another, my attention was brought to this post and it's claims.
First of all, one thing I can assure you, the client's Ive had the pleasure of reading for, are supriesed that after months of not speaking to them, my memory and attention to detail is very good. I have always took pride in my professional approach towards my readings.
Now I tell you this, I have never read for you, given your testimonials of events. I however can tell you, I had a reader called rose, call me in april of this year, who works for michelle knight, who seemed impressed with my service.
Frankly I would have preferred you to have been honest in your review towards the named readers, instead you seemed to have taken it upon yourself, to slander the named readers above. I find your attitude juvenile, and you've achieved very little, I am not in the slightest concerned over your untrue and malicious claims, as they hold no truth, and are laughable.
Sincerely Dee Wells

As I've said I have recorded all of my readings. You have reported me and I in return have reported my findings, so I guess you could say we are quits? Big Grin I intend to have a great night thanks! I do hope you have some luck finding a proper job. Have fun tonight Jasmine ChinTongue
23-07-2017, 08:44 PM
(05-07-2017 02:26 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  That's not surprising with psychic sofa readers because they are not psychic (well, most of them aren't.) You want to try Michelle Knight, I would guarantee that her readers would have sussed out immediately that what you gave them wouldn't connect..

has anyone tryed lucky .just wondering if i can expect his preditions to happen.off psyphic sofa.
24-07-2017, 08:36 AM
(23-07-2017 08:44 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 02:26 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  That's not surprising with psychic sofa readers because they are not psychic (well, most of them aren't.) You want to try Michelle Knight, I would guarantee that her readers would have sussed out immediately that what you gave them wouldn't connect..

has anyone tryed lucky .just wondering if i can expect his preditions to happen.off psyphic sofa.

Predictions never happened for me -- unless I'm just unlucky-
22-08-2017, 12:36 AM
(07-07-2017 10:40 PM)Moonmaiden Wrote:  

Sincerely Dee Wells

Hi. I feel the whole experiment that this member has been doing is ridiculous...can't see any point in it or what she can gain from it as its an "entertainment service"..
However Dee (incidently I've never had a reading with you) what baffles me is that you must have read for so many people you would surely not remember who you've taken calls from unless you have had access to a data base system or added your own personal notes from each caller?)
Just curious to know...
22-08-2017, 09:44 AM
I think someone who learns the tarot and only reads cards is not psychic and it's misleading that they put psychic under there name on psychic sofa they are tarot card readers and some of them to be honest are terrible pure guess work based on your question which really a friend could give you the same advice ..i think we all could give a reading to a stranger and get aspects of it right .
But I understand when it's desperate times it gives us comfort to hear someone tell us what we want to hear.
I used to believe what they told me and some stuff did happen.and there is one or 2 I would use again ..but the money they are making on people's anxietys and depression is wrong there are certain members on here who have been waiting years for ex's to come back and still being told they will come back .
Really we all have our own answers to our questions just use your own intuation..but I've been there stuck in that cycle of readings skint because wasting money to be given false hope ..but it's not till you take your own power back and stop putting your life on hold for what is only a pack of cards .our future is in our own hands . And if you give anyone money they will tell you what you want to hear not only psychics. There was someone on ps that was good didn't use cards and predictions was spot on but she's not on there anymore.
But on the whole it's a shambles and glad I've seen the light ..
It's taken a few years to get where I am now but once you see it for what it is and move on life becomes so much brighter
22-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Quite a few of the readers on psychic sofa have said practically word for word the same since previous readings. They don't often get it right when times moved on and my situation has changed.. Maybe it's just me being ultra suspicious but I often seriously wonder if some take their own private notes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My psychic experience . Spiritual Teacher 30 3,375 26-11-2015 01:22 AM
Last Post: Alesha
Wink Ghost-hunting Experience airyfairy 0 771 17-03-2013 10:02 PM
Last Post: airyfairy