Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readings that blowyou away:
06-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Readings that blowyou away:
Before we dive in, it’s important to note that there is such a thing as legitimate psychics and mediums.

I have never trusted psychic hotlines, this applies to all of them ... most of the readers who work on these hotlines are not psychics. They are at the junk food end of the market, they recycle lame pre-set scripts for every caller. The readers are trained to say the right things, promise the earth # keep the caller online for as long as possible in order to turn out a decent source of revenue.

The phone hotlines are conveyor-belt miracles ... convenient and offer a quick fix on a par with (as someone once quoted) Donald Duck cartoons.

The reader earns little of the money ... it's the sites that profit.

I have had a few readings on Psychic Sofa, Ask the Answer @ Michelle Knight just to try these out. Only a couple of readers have been genuine picking up my situation and personal details early in the call yet there have been some I've had to put the phone down and ask for a refund as I have been greeted with the same generic crap that is a waste of my time and money.

Think of it! If a reader can't pick up your personal situation early on in the call then they are no good...I am not just talking about the wishy-washy phrases I'm talking about statements that blow you away. Perhaps many of you on here have not had the good fortune to experience what a proper reading should be???

I would highly recommend readings with Buddha on Keen.com She was the most amazing clairvoyant, medium, psychic, energy worker # very in depth in which she knew events, people, etc which was creepy. You instinctively KNOW when a reader has hit the right note because it really has an effect on you. Her reading made my hair stand up and my initial reaction was *WOW* how did she know that??? It was very strange...

This lady was the REAL deal for me... Yes, by some fluke you can find a powerful reader on psychic hotlines, so it's a case of searching them out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply