George Valentino
09-11-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: George Valentino
i dont know but since morning im just laughing my ass offffffffff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2015, 02:30 PM
has any psychic told anyone that is ugly as a monkey's ass?
09-11-2015, 02:30 PM
you have to laugh because its so funny. could be this reader on a text service works on a babe chatline too?
09-11-2015, 02:42 PM
well even if she saw the guy masturbating im not sure its appropriate to share something like that
09-11-2015, 05:53 PM
ut i think we all are sexy babes here anyway!
03-09-2016, 09:15 PM
i tried him also .1st 10 min he talkes about his ex ,broken marriage,his skills ,how good he is and where he learned tarot.(ofcourse thats not what i paid for)but when i interupt him for my actual reading he was way off for things.all reading he gaves me through tarot cards which i dont like as i was expecting proper psychic connection without cards,he validate things for me which were totaly wrong.i truly believe there was no connection between us.and i lost my £39.99 for 30 min caz he kept me on call .he was very over confident that he always 99% right,but for me he was not even %5 right.predictions also make no sense.he may b excellent for few but not for all.
19-08-2017, 06:50 PM
I have called him many times over years and he has been great. x
01-10-2017, 10:16 AM
(25-08-2011 08:05 AM)Yvonne Wrote:  Ctugs

From reading these boards you'll see peoples experience of varying psychics differ. It seems for some of the main contributors to this forum there is only one Psychic out there - John Healy. Even if someone has a reading they find difficult from him they then justify thus by saying it's not been understood properly. I think John is genuine but if you look at the testimonials on PI I don't think there is one where someone has said yes he's come back. There's lots from regulars who clearly find him amazing with validations and support but no real end outcome!

There are psychics who have predicted correctly for people but for most predictions haven't occured.

I believe there are genuine psychics out there but also lots of charlatans.

I'm sorry you had an upsetting reading...I've had a few. Maybe don't have any more and just get on with life. Whatever happens will happen and your money will be much better spent on you!
I have just come across your post about John healy and yes it was a weird reading but also spot on with no real time scales. But what I can say is he predicted my ex would be bk and yes you guessed it he has come back. So I might be one of the few were things come to pass and predictions come true. but I aldo really do belive this man has a true talented gift.
01-10-2017, 10:20 AM
(01-10-2017 10:16 AM)Sueq49 Wrote:  

From reading these boards you'll see peoples experience of varying psychics differ. It seems for some of the main contributors to this forum there is only one Psychic out there - John Healy. Even if someone has a reading they find difficult from him they then justify thus by saying it's not been understood properly. I think John is genuine but if you look at the testimonials on PI I don't think there is one where someone has said yes he's come back. There's lots from regulars who clearly find him amazing with validations and support but no real end outcome!

There are psychics who have predicted correctly for people but for most predictions haven't occured.

I'm sorry you had an upsetting reading...I've had a few. Maybe don't have any more and just get on with life. Whatever happens will happen and your money will be much better spent on you!
I have just come across your post about John healy and yes it was a weird reading but also spot on with no real time scales. But what I can say is he predicted my ex would be bk and yes you guessed it he has come back. So I might be one of the few were things come to pass and predictions come true. but I aldo really do belive this man has a true talented gift.

John Healey accurately located some missing documents for me. Only tried him for remote viewing, may try an actual reading with him.
01-10-2017, 10:25 AM
(25-08-2011 05:44 PM)Nemi Wrote:  

I had a reading with John healy and he predicted that my ex would be bk he never gave a time scale but was adamant that he was coming bk and yes he has come bk so maybe I'm one of the few but I also belive he has got a true gift. The way he does his readings are a bit confusing buy also every prediction he has given me and outcome has come to pass. I must also say this not every reader can read every customer. So for me he is a gem that read well

For someone who is also new, your post is a bit rude towards the main contributors on this forum. I don’t post that often, but I can read. If you go over the threads you will see that the ‘main contributors’ have experienced readings with a variety of psychics and they have a wealth of experience in detecting the good from the truly appalling. If one reader, constantly gets good feedback, and has a proven record that their predictions do materialise (if you don’t bind yourself to the timing of events) then this is a benefit to the others users and not to be down played.

The reviews on here would be more accurate than anything on the PI website, and again if you read the threads you can see that John is one of the few Psychics that is getting information correct for people.