Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kooma
26-07-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: kooma
(25-07-2017 03:23 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 04:17 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  If you mean Summer Breeze from kooma she also reads on psychic today.Had a reading with her some years ago.Nothing she told me at that time materialised.

Hey Daredevil Dave,

I've checked and I think it is the same woman, did anything she ever said manifest at all although not in the times given?
I'll see how things go when I have my reading with her this week and of course keep you guys updated but it may be that case again of it working for some and not others.

Was it you or someone else in this forum that had a reading with Emmanuel too and that things he predicted did manifest but in a different time frame than he gave?

I've also had a reading with him and he's given Autumn/Winter time but as said on here I don't rely on timeframes anymore, just get a bit frustrated if they don't happen altogether.

I had reading with summer breeze abt 4 yrs ago on kooma.Unfortunately didn't get contact or reconciliation from the lady in question at that time like she predicted.Seemed ok in validations but preds didnt happen.Did not ever use her again.I did have readings with emanuelle last year & he was right on 2 things.One was around work/biz opportunity & another about lady which made sense & did happen after a time.However,not with that lady anymore.I found him good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Hi Moonchild Im glad that you have managed to book a reading with summer breeze. Im pretty sure you will enjoy her reading but please do sure to update on how the reading went and will be looking forward to hearing your feedback of her!! But to be honest she has made many accurate validations and a lot of the minor predictions have come to pass e.g when i been having contact at the time when i truly couldnt see it at that time and that has truly come to pass at the exact time frame!!! I find her timings spot on and accurate and i feel she is one of the best readers with no nonsense approach. I had too many other readers saying i will get over the man i like and someone else will be coming into my life soon who i be smitten with but its been at least one year since those readings and no one has ever come into my life so far and i still like that same man even after all this time!! The only reason thats holding me back from telling him my true feelings is the professional working relationship we have and i dont want to upset that and Summer breeze acknowledges this saying let him approach me and do all the talking and he has so far messaged me out of the blue seeing how i was even though its small steps and the main prediction will take some time to come into fruition which hopefully will come to pass!! Hope you will enjoy her reading as much as i do!
29-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Summer Breeze on Kooma I found was straight to the point, just the kind of reading I like. I came across some notes, one from a reading I had in August 2013 with Summer Breeze, I had forgotten what she had validated and predicted. Sorry to say she was wrong on absolutely everything.
30-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Hi all!

Had my reading with her last week and I have to say I really do like her no nonsense approach and she's really honest and direct about what she sees and gets, whether you like it or not. She picked up on a lot quite well and although she didn't give me specific timings she's very confident things will happen soon enough and they will unfold this year but as mentioned i'm not too bothered about timings, just that they unfold anyway.

Again I see she works for some and not others, but I will keep you guys updated since she even picked up on a gentleman coming to visit me in September and said I will see a lot more from this man which I already am! (:

Hope you all are having a good weekend!
06-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Hi Moonchild its been a while since i last heard from you regarding summer breeze has the outcome come about yet as its now october??? Also i came about the ask the answer site and i think i seen you mention hamilton on another thread is he any good as im tempted to try him soon and is he as good as summer breeze or not?? Let me know overall if you can many thanks kind regards x
07-10-2017, 09:31 AM
(06-10-2017 04:06 PM)babybel87 Wrote:  Hi Moonchild its been a while since i last heard from you regarding summer breeze has the outcome come about yet as its now october??? Also i came about the ask the answer site and i think i seen you mention hamilton on another thread is he any good as im tempted to try him soon and is he as good as summer breeze or not?? Let me know overall if you can many thanks kind regards x

Hey there!
Good to hear from you Smile
Yes I've had a few things come through with Summer Breeze and Hamilton regarding work and love life but there's still a few others I'm waiting on with them both.

Summer breeze was confident about something unfolding this year rather than next and same with Hamilton who gave a similar prediction but instead for this month.

I'd say he's definitely worth getting a reading with, he normally picks up on situations well and gets accurate details to the point its almost scary lol

But as you've probably seen as with most readers it's very hit and miss since I did meet someone but not the way he said I would or with the same starsign.

And I did have contact from someone but it wasn't fluent going forward like I thought it would be although apparently it will become that way within the next few months?

Anyway it's your choice of course, I recommend it as he is very good and some things have come to pass for some of us.

And as said before if this BIG prediction he gave comes true this month then I really will be singing his praises.

This prediction near enough every reader has given me (which is a lot I tell you!) So at least if it doesn't happen in October then before the end of this year .. I'll be jumping over the moon lol since even I know it's just a matter of when, not if.

So we shall see, apparently other big changes are due for me this month too as said by Destiny Doctor and a few other readers.
10-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Hi Moonchild sorry for the late reply, just to let you know that i managed to have a reading with hamilton and i must say is he very good and found the reading he gave me very interesting!!!! He was a bit blunt but to an extent that i can handle it!! Im more used to summer breeze though as im used to her and she has been right on this occasion when i had a reading with her 2 weeks ago saying the said gentleman split from his on off girlfriend is not his final split yet and she was dead right!!! Hamilton also predicted a relationship as well with this man but i will be his 'kept secret'!! lol But hamilton did pick up on a split and arguement which is very true as it clearly happened between the couple a few days back when i spoke to him 4 days ago but summer correctly said the above!!! Well lets see what happens and wouldnt mind giving hamilton another try, will keep an open mind of what he said but will stick to summer breeze in the meantime as she has been truly accurate for me!! I also find that people are quick to criticise readers who that have readings with just the once but i find that sticking with the trusted readers and have more readings with them the predictions can come true and people do simply need to give it time for the overall predictions to manifest!!
11-10-2017, 01:06 PM
(10-10-2017 10:55 PM)babybel87 Wrote:  Hi Moonchild sorry for the late reply, just to let you know that i managed to have a reading with hamilton and i must say is he very good and found the reading he gave me very interesting!!!! He was a bit blunt but to an extent that i can handle it!! Im more used to summer breeze though as im used to her and she has been right on this occasion when i had a reading with her 2 weeks ago saying the said gentleman split from his on off girlfriend is not his final split yet and she was dead right!!! Hamilton also predicted a relationship as well with this man but i will be his 'kept secret'!! lol But hamilton did pick up on a split and arguement which is very true as it clearly happened between the couple a few days back when i spoke to him 4 days ago but summer correctly said the above!!! Well lets see what happens and wouldnt mind giving hamilton another try, will keep an open mind of what he said but will stick to summer breeze in the meantime as she has been truly accurate for me!! I also find that people are quick to criticise readers who that have readings with just the once but i find that sticking with the trusted readers and have more readings with them the predictions can come true and people do simply need to give it time for the overall predictions to manifest!!

Hi Babybel

I agree with you to the fullest extent! Even when predictions haven't manifested, Psychics have offered me great comfort at some lowest points in my life. It depends with the approach and attitude one takes about the whole "Psychic" experience.
11-10-2017, 08:07 PM
(10-10-2017 10:55 PM)babybel87 Wrote:  Hi Moonchild sorry for the late reply, just to let you know that i managed to have a reading with hamilton and i must say is he very good and found the reading he gave me very interesting!!!! He was a bit blunt but to an extent that i can handle it!! Im more used to summer breeze though as im used to her and she has been right on this occasion when i had a reading with her 2 weeks ago saying the said gentleman split from his on off girlfriend is not his final split yet and she was dead right!!! Hamilton also predicted a relationship as well with this man but i will be his 'kept secret'!! lol But hamilton did pick up on a split and arguement which is very true as it clearly happened between the couple a few days back when i spoke to him 4 days ago but summer correctly said the above!!! Well lets see what happens and wouldnt mind giving hamilton another try, will keep an open mind of what he said but will stick to summer breeze in the meantime as she has been truly accurate for me!! I also find that people are quick to criticise readers who that have readings with just the once but i find that sticking with the trusted readers and have more readings with them the predictions can come true and people do simply need to give it time for the overall predictions to manifest!!

Hey!

Yes I agree Hamilton is blunt but I'd much rather that than fairy stories personally and I think that's just how he is so as long as you don't take it personally then it's okay I think Smile

Either way I'm glad you found him good, he definitely does have a gift for sure!

I'm glad that things are coming to pass with you already, that's amazing news! I do think most predictions can unfold if you speak to genuine readers like Summer Breeze and Hamilton.

I just have my go to readers now instead of trying out new ones all of the time like I used to. It's sometimes better to stick with what you know, least it saves you a lot of money and grief.

I'd definitely recommend Hamilton again and Emily from ATA they are definitely in my top 5 on there although sadly she's rarely ever on so if anyone knows how to get hold of her please do let me know! She's always been brilliant for me with what she picks up and predictions manifesting!
11-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Hi yes i fully agree what has been said above in the last 2 posts of this thread!!! Sticking with what you know is best as in reader wise and following your gut instinct is always the best as i have truly learned the hard way! I went through so many readers on different website over time and gained nothing in the end, expect for criticism and judgement from some readers which overall turned out a load of rubbish and not true in the end!! Also moonchild who was the one reader on the circle you found good on there but their predictions have yet to materialise ? I also found the only one good reader on there apart from summer breeze is serena charles whose one prediction have come to pass but all the rest on the circle are rubbish!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 11 335 14-10-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Evie - Kooma Rosie 0 48 14-10-2017 08:31 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Bev 4888 Kooma New from March 2016 Lu1111 1 247 30-06-2017 07:29 PM
Last Post: hcs429
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 5 1,263 04-03-2017 06:31 PM
Last Post: RubyWine