Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Updates on readings
11-10-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Updates on readings
(10-10-2017 11:52 PM)Sianr Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 12:37 PM)janaan Wrote:  Ricky,Clint Denyer very huge demanding psychics but sorry to say both were 100% wrong with predictions.only false hopes.

Hi janaan, hope your well. Do you mind me asking how many readings have you Had?

Thanks
Sianr
im gud thnx.
i realy didnt remember about my readings counting.some are related with work,some with love,money carer,house move mean around all my areas and situations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 03:58 AM
Big Grin RE: Updates on readings
(07-10-2017 01:27 PM)janaan Wrote:  there is a readr name (Liz.4964)i PS.when u listen to her intro she mentioned that she i very confident about her predictions.but i tried her twice in past and i personaly think she is over confident on her predictions as they never manifested which she ensured ne alot that she cant be wrong but she was
but regardles to predictions i wana mention 1 thing about her,as in my both readings with her she was eating crisps.constantly eating.i was bit laughing inside as may be she was starving but ofcourse while she was chewing most of words juss cant understandable,
but when in my 2nd reading she did same ,start eating crisps.then i was bit off.caz its mean she cant focus on my reading thats why she give me slightly differnt outcome and predictions which ofcourse not happened.
my question is why they cant log in the time when they are fully prepare for it like we do,rather then with empty stomach so we can atleast get proper accurate readings,?

I'm sorry to hear that your readings with Liz (4964) haven't been the best. I honestly feel that she is one of the very few genuine readers on the sofa. 99% of the readers tell you what you want to hear, and if you tell them something to prove them wrong, they spin a new story. I agree, I have spoken to Liz and yes - she has been eating her lunch in the middle of the reading. It is a little rude. I just like her because she is honest with me. She uses her life situations of working in the NHS and having had a divorce, as well as being good at picking up the situation without giving her any detail. She always validates her predictions -
(or what she believes will happen), with logical validations - which I like. No other psychic I have used (and trust me, like you, I've gone through at least 10) Big Grin, has not done that. She does like to blow her own trumpet a little, but I just feel she's more genuine than most readers, and she acts like an old friend who's wise, (which I guess is why I let her eating crisps go over my head, even though it is distractingBig Grin).

I completely respect your opinion of her, and I know that some people connect with some readers better than others. She is my go to reader, now. She has been honest with me in some things I wouldn't want to hear, and has offered and gone above and beyond her duty, offering extra help and support - which I'm so grateful to her for. I'm just sorry that she wasn't for you and that you both didn't click. I cannot confirm her predictions yet, but she doesn't give me timescales as most readers have - and they have never come to fruition in the timescales readers give - so I give up asking a timescale. Again, I admire that - She admits that it's going to be a while and take time. This is not just a post for you, it's a general one for anyone interested in knowing about how Liz (4964) is as a reader. I am not saying that your view or comment is wrong. Anyone reading this - you must remember that some readers click with some psychics better than others. Liz may or may not be your fancy.

@janaan, I hope that you find a reader/s that clicks for you. Best of luck Smile
Yesterday, 08:24 AM
Anonymous -- I've noticed that Liz is one of those readers that's often available -- not one of ps busy readers? Dodgy
Yesterday, 01:40 PM
(Yesterday 03:58 AM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 01:27 PM)janaan Wrote:  there is a readr name (Liz.4964)i PS.when u listen to her intro she mentioned that she i very confident about her predictions.but i tried her twice in past and i personaly think she is over confident on her predictions as they never manifested which she ensured ne alot that she cant be wrong but she was
but regardles to predictions i wana mention 1 thing about her,as in my both readings with her she was eating crisps.constantly eating.i was bit laughing inside as may be she was starving but ofcourse while she was chewing most of words juss cant understandable,
but when in my 2nd reading she did same ,start eating crisps.then i was bit off.caz its mean she cant focus on my reading thats why she give me slightly differnt outcome and predictions which ofcourse not happened.
my question is why they cant log in the time when they are fully prepare for it like we do,rather then with empty stomach so we can atleast get proper accurate readings,?

I'm sorry to hear that your readings with Liz (4964) haven't been the best. I honestly feel that she is one of the very few genuine readers on the sofa. 99% of the readers tell you what you want to hear, and if you tell them something to prove them wrong, they spin a new story. I agree, I have spoken to Liz and yes - she has been eating her lunch in the middle of the reading. It is a little rude. I just like her because she is honest with me. She uses her life situations of working in the NHS and having had a divorce, as well as being good at picking up the situation without giving her any detail. She always validates her predictions -
(or what she believes will happen), with logical validations - which I like. No other psychic I have used (and trust me, like you, I've gone through at least 10) Big Grin, has not done that. She does like to blow her own trumpet a little, but I just feel she's more genuine than most readers, and she acts like an old friend who's wise, (which I guess is why I let her eating crisps go over my head, even though it is distractingBig Grin).

I completely respect your opinion of her, and I know that some people connect with some readers better than others. She is my go to reader, now. She has been honest with me in some things I wouldn't want to hear, and has offered and gone above and beyond her duty, offering extra help and support - which I'm so grateful to her for. I'm just sorry that she wasn't for you and that you both didn't click. I cannot confirm her predictions yet, but she doesn't give me timescales as most readers have - and they have never come to fruition in the timescales readers give - so I give up asking a timescale. Again, I admire that - She admits that it's going to be a while and take time. This is not just a post for you, it's a general one for anyone interested in knowing about how Liz (4964) is as a reader. I am not saying that your view or comment is wrong. Anyone reading this - you must remember that some readers click with some psychics better than others. Liz may or may not be your fancy.

@janaan, I hope that you find a reader/s that clicks for you. Best of luck Smile

is this reader Liz off Psychic Sofa?
Yesterday, 02:05 PM
(04-10-2017 08:00 PM)janaan Wrote:  she predicted gift for my birthday too like she told you(lolz)
also simone predict that november will be month with more positive changes in my life.but this month(oct)i,ll get big surprise, she predict date 18th,oct strongly about contact in person 4rm him but i then clear her that 18th oct morning is my flight so defo no chance this date i,ll get any physical contact 4rm the person she picked,,
but im anxiously waiting for my birthday gift 4rm him like simone predict and its not that far(friday 13th oct)l know im bit greedy now(lol)
.i,ll also update by time about it.(finger cross)

So did you get your birthday gift?
Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Why have Janaan and Pink Pearl Been banned I wonder ?
Yesterday, 04:06 PM
(Yesterday 03:51 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  Why have Janaan and Pink Pearl Been banned I wonder ?

Probably got caught up in a thread containing spam that automatically bans you.
Yesterday, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 04:55 PM by Anonymous_user_.)
(Yesterday 01:40 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 03:58 AM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  

is this reader Liz off Psychic Sofa?

Yes - pin (4964)
Yesterday, 04:44 PM
(Yesterday 08:24 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Anonymous -- I've noticed that Liz is one of those readers that's often available -- not one of ps busy readers? Dodgy

I know that, but I strangely find that the readers whom are always busy are the ones who feed you the nonsense you want to hear type readers. I went to all the popular readers first, and went to Liz almost last - As I said, some readers connect better with some clients better than others.
Today, 09:55 AM
I tried liz aswell.i.ll say she is nice person but sadly none of her predictions ever happened which she was very confident that it will be.but sorry not at all.

always follow ur heart