Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Dee Wells/Celeste
31-08-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Dee Wells/Celeste
(30-08-2017 10:59 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 06:44 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I know Anastasia. I persuaded her to go on Psychic Sofa. She had to come off for personal reasons.I will try and persuade her to go back on again.

Hi pink pearl, I was wondering as you know Anastasia personally could you ask her if she would read privately, if she doesn't want to come back on psychic sofa, she was so good and I really could do with a reliable reading.

I would really love a private reading with Anastasia. I found she was excellent. I am just upset that when I did finally find a reader with some cred that she dissapeared. I would be gratefull Pink Pearl if you could ask her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2017, 12:45 PM
(31-08-2017 05:49 PM)Tamsy Wrote:  I beg to ask the same question that a member has asked before, Janan, have you ever had a prediction come through? Something has to be wrong, surely?

I promise never to meddle again but I couldn't resist the question.

uote='janaan' pid='46091' dateline='1504180834']
i tried Celeste(4938)recently(as i was looking some clearity and she was available at late night time)
i like my reading ,realy not that bad.her 1st prediction is due in mid of this sep(finger cross)she also predict that there is a house move around me in start of next year(TBH i dont believe on this yet as i have no intension about it,im very happy where i live but she is very confident about it,so time will tell)
also she warn me to be carefull and defensive about negative energies some 1 (lady)for me,she told me that me and my man are twin flame connection(deeper connection then soul mate)so she predict that me and he will defo be togather in a lovely realtionship.
i,l update here about her predictions as they are not that far(next month,)finger cross
[/quote]if u asking about love predictions then my asnwer is NO...

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
05-09-2017, 02:29 PM
(31-08-2017 05:51 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 06:44 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I know Anastasia. I persuaded her to go on Psychic Sofa. She had to come off for personal reasons.I will try and persuade her to go back on again.

Hi pink pearl, I was wondering as you know Anastasia personally could you ask her if she would read privately, if she doesn't want to come back on psychic sofa, she was so good and I really could do with a reliable reading.

I would really love a private reading with Anastasia. I found she was excellent. I am just upset that when I did finally find a reader with some cred that she dissapeared. I would be gratefull Pink Peal if you could ask her.

I'd love to pay for a private reading with Anastasia if she does them. I've not seen (Grace Marie) Pink Pearl on ps for a long time unless I've missed her - so perhaps she has left-
I've not seen Lucky on ps for weeks. He was always on late and on through the night consequetively. Perhaps he's gone-
05-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Grace Marie was on PS yesterday evening.
I think that it's here she's avoiding by the looks of it. Could be wrong though.
05-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Grace Marie...i never drawn to her so no reading with her even no intention either,caz my friend tried her may b last year but she dropped the call in 5 min and she told us that Grace Marie cant connect with her at all(i think its all about connection)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
05-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Hello everyone.I am backI Stayed away from this site as I was finding it too negative.
Sorry I couldn't connect to your friend Janaan.As you said we cannot connect with everyone.
I dont go on Psychic Sofa as often as I did simply for the reason I do not have the time and am concentrating more on the mediumship side of things.
I was on line on Sundsy but won't be on again until the end of next week as I am away.
Hope you all find what you are looking for and that you find the right psychic to connect with.
Love and light,
G M xx
05-09-2017, 11:26 PM
(05-09-2017 10:55 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Hello everyone.I am backI Stayed away from this site as I was finding it too negative.
Sorry I couldn't connect to your friend Janaan.As you said we cannot connect with everyone.
I dont go on Psychic Sofa as often as I did simply for the reason I do not have the time and am concentrating more on the mediumship side of things.
I was on line on Sundsy but won't be on again until the end of next week as I am away.
Hope you all find what you are looking for and that you find the right psychic to connect with.
Love and light,
G M xx

Your posts will be missed on here by everyone. All rhe best with your mediumship and spiritual work you are doing. Hope you pop on here from time to time - good luckAngel
10-09-2017, 12:28 PM
(05-09-2017 02:29 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 05:51 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  

I would really love a private reading with Anastasia. I found she was excellent. I am just upset that when I did finally find a reader with some cred that she disappeared. I would be grateful Pink Peal if you could ask her.

I'd love to pay for a private reading with Anastasia if she does them. I've not seen (Grace Marie) Pink Pearl on ps for a long time unless I've missed her - so perhaps she has left-
I've not seen Lucky on ps for weeks. He was always on late and on through the night consecutively. Perhaps he's gone-

I liked Anastasia. It's a shame she no longer reads for PS!
10-09-2017, 12:38 PM
(16-03-2017 08:08 PM)RubyWine Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 06:07 PM)janaan Wrote:  Dee wells didnot connacted with me few months back when i rang her.there was no connection at all between me and her.even before excepting that she straighttaway disconnacted my call(without saying any thing to me about poor connection)quite rude behaviour.but im happy she linked into you very well.

Dee validated my situation good. I can't really say yet if she's great until her predictions have proved right.

Dee's predictions have not come to pass. Things are still pretty much the same with my ex - no change. By the looks of things, he has no intention of leaving his lady.
07-11-2017, 07:49 PM
I noticed Dee Wells was on this morning after a long absence -- only stayed on for one call then she disappeared. You can tell Christmas is coming because most of the readers that have been gone have started to drift back-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  celeste Cruelladeville 1 313 18-07-2016 08:06 AM
Last Post: Fargo