Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychic Kay
10-09-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: Psychic Kay
(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  People say "connection" but no it's not. We are all energetically connected. Just thinking about someone creates a connection with someone. Empaths particularly are able to channel telepathically on every level, to the level of the cell so they can actually sense what you are vibing out- this is at the level of the subconscious.

When scientists or scholars analyze the specific predictions psychics make, they find that most of the predictions are so general that it is impossible to verify whether or not they are accurate. But the accuracy isn’t the main reason people keep returning to physics. The thing people are looking for isn’t truth but comfort. They want to know that everything will be alright. They want to know in a world that can be confusing and disappointing, there are good things in their future...

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  There is a LOT of bullshit out there and what I've noticed is that many psychics aren't able to give you the total, clear picture with clear answers particularly regarding another person. It just leaves you wanting more and fuels dependency. I'm really curious about psychics so I have readings but they are rarely fulfilling because many lack awareness. So a bog standard description of a person you share a connection with may be, "He's hot and cold, has a fear of commitment etc etc"

Yes, that's classic bog standard...

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  Whereas a reading from someone with greater awareness will be, "He experiences inadequacy and had to be incredibly responsible during childhood so now commitment makes him feels trapped. He fears intimacy and shuts down as he doesn't want to lose control; he feels controlled by emotion etc etc going into the energy dynamic between the two of you and explaining on an energy level why you have been drawn to each other and you have chosen to connect".

No. that's not greater awareness, that's just plain old fashioned psychology which is used a lot on phones.

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  That's the difference between a standard reading and a reading from someone who has awareness. It makes me angry that so many readings offered now are more guidance and coaching rather than what is being picked up purely via psychic skill.

A real psychic will reveal things that are personal to you, something freakishly private, how many children you have? A name, place, a memory.
If a psychic is genuine they will connect with anybody. A psychic does not need to be educated... I have had readings with accurate fortune tellers who are illiterate...

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  I've only ever experienced one reading that goes as deep as I mentioned. Predictions haven't always manifested on time (perhaps delayed or it's been thoughts that have been picked up as being the outcome) or they have been for someone linked to me so I guess I'd like to experience a reader where everything happens precisely as predicted and on time so the search continues for now... In the meantime I'll give ATA an earful when I call to ask for my money back.

Psychic hotline readers tend to be on the line for long periods. They are conveyor-belt readings... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2017, 09:47 PM
(10-09-2017 09:20 PM)Shanti Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  People say "connection" but no it's not. We are all energetically connected. Just thinking about someone creates a connection with someone. Empaths particularly are able to channel telepathically on every level, to the level of the cell so they can actually sense what you are vibing out- this is at the level of the subconscious.

When scientists or scholars analyze the specific predictions psychics make, they find that most of the predictions are so general that it is impossible to verify whether or not they are accurate. But the accuracy isn’t the main reason people keep returning to physics. The thing people are looking for isn’t truth but comfort. They want to know that everything will be alright. They want to know in a world that can be confusing and disappointing, there are good things in their future...

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  There is a LOT of bullshit out there and what I've noticed is that many psychics aren't able to give you the total, clear picture with clear answers particularly regarding another person. It just leaves you wanting more and fuels dependency. I'm really curious about psychics so I have readings but they are rarely fulfilling because many lack awareness. So a bog standard description of a person you share a connection with may be, "He's hot and cold, has a fear of commitment etc etc"

Yes, that's classic bog standard...

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  Whereas a reading from someone with greater awareness will be, "He experiences inadequacy and had to be incredibly responsible during childhood so now commitment makes him feels trapped. He fears intimacy and shuts down as he doesn't want to lose control; he feels controlled by emotion etc etc going into the energy dynamic between the two of you and explaining on an energy level why you have been drawn to each other and you have chosen to connect".

No. that's not greater awareness, that's just plain old fashioned psychology which is used a lot on phones.

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  That's the difference between a standard reading and a reading from someone who has awareness. It makes me angry that so many readings offered now are more guidance and coaching rather than what is being picked up purely via psychic skill.

A real psychic will reveal things that are personal to you, something freakishly private, how many children you have? A name, place, a memory.
If a psychic is genuine they will connect with anybody. A psychic does not need to be educated... I have had readings with accurate fortune tellers who are illiterate...

(10-09-2017 07:49 PM)M_L Wrote:  I've only ever experienced one reading that goes as deep as I mentioned. Predictions haven't always manifested on time (perhaps delayed or it's been thoughts that have been picked up as being the outcome) or they have been for someone linked to me so I guess I'd like to experience a reader where everything happens precisely as predicted and on time so the search continues for now... In the meantime I'll give ATA an earful when I call to ask for my money back.

Psychic hotline readers tend to be on the line for long periods. They are conveyor-belt readings... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

There's a difference between psycho analysing someone and actually reading the core subconscious belief at cellular level. If you have experienced rejection you are literally vibing rejection until you break the cycle. Psycho analysis is head while the actual energy is at vibrational level. Big difference.

Interesting what you say about predictions- I've acually had a few happen with specifics and even with my sceptical mind it didn't seem a coincidence.

Psychic lines are like conveyor belts satisfying a craving, but there actually a few genuine readers on there. Very few however.
11-09-2017, 08:28 AM
(10-09-2017 09:47 PM)M_L Wrote:  Whereas a reading from someone with greater awareness will be, "He experiences inadequacy and had to be incredibly responsible during childhood so now commitment makes him feels trapped. He fears intimacy and shuts down as he doesn't want to lose control; he feels controlled by emotion etc etc going into the energy dynamic between the two of you and explaining on an energy level why you have been drawn to each other and you have chosen to connect".

There's a difference between psycho analysing someone and actually reading the core subconscious belief at cellular level. If you have experienced rejection you are literally vibing rejection until you break the cycle. Psycho analysis is head while the actual energy is at vibrational level. Big difference.

Most of those quotes that professional readers use come straight from the book *Men are from Mars, Women from Venus* with *he feels controlled by his emotions* etc, etc.

You instinctively know when a reader has wowed you in the first few minutes. We are not interested in his emotions we are interested in facts black & white. Proper raw talent bringing accurate validations. This could be from the gypsy at the fair, the old lady down the street that reads tea leaves, or a local medium etc. I know because I have experienced genuine raw talent with predictions and timing accurate.

There has been the few on the phone that have been good I grant you... but quite a few I have hung up on and requested a refund.
11-09-2017, 12:26 PM
No you misunderstand what I'm saying. There's a difference between a reader analytically looking at an energy and then making a conclusion based on this. The most impacting reading I've ever experienced was given by an Empath. Empaths become the energy of the person so they FEEL all that is going on within them. Some are atuned to the point of taking on the symptoms of the person they are reading for.

So if it is "They feel controlled by emotion"; although as a statement it's not specific enough; they can actually feel the fear, the pressure, the feeling of being trapped, they can experience the person's past as the actual person themselves. They can actually experience the feelings and thoughts of the person in their daily life. I've spoken to a reader who has read for me in this way and the events, feelings and thoughts were validated later on by the person themselves- and it's to the point of being frightened. And yes the validations have come as part of the reading e.g. having siblings and names given, descriptions of where they work etc

I often sense things about people on an energy and emotional level because I read as an empath, if I'm able to have what I'm feeling validated and why- e.g. tooth ache when having connected with someone and in the same place, crying with no reason knowing this is uncharacteristic and then being told someone I'm linked to was crying at that moment it clears things up for me.

So for me personally I'm much more interested in a reader who can go into a person's energy. I FEEL when a reader has connected with me so the reading has to impact me on an emotional level. Not as psycho analysis. Facts and figures and validations can be given but if I don't feel the reader has gone into my energy it won't impact me.

Timings and predictions I haven't experienced much of. Predictions have been given and manifested but timing has been out; can I ask for the details of the person you mentioned?
26-09-2017, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2017 08:39 PM by Belinda.)
Psychic Kay is honestly one of the best readers on Ask the Answer. She is accurate and uses tarot cards to back up herself. She told me I would meet a new guy in September and I have just met someone unexpectedly as she visualized. She picks up on little things. Told me I was going to have a new job and I got it earlier on in the year. I know I was initially asking about my ex... whom she assures me will take a step forward to coming back and I would have a big decision to make. I have not given up hope of this happening.
26-09-2017, 10:15 PM
(26-09-2017 08:12 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Psychic Kay is honestly one of the best readers on Ask the Answer. She is accurate and uses tarot cards to back up herself. She told me I would meet a new guy in September and I have just met someone unexpectedly as she visualized. She picks up on little things. Told me I was going to have a new job and I got it earlier on in the year. I know I was initially asking about my ex... whom she assures me will take a step forward to coming back and I would have a big decision to make. I have not given up hope of this happening.

If that's the case I wouldn't expect a high standard of their readers. Her e-mail reading was more a coaching session. Details she picked up were incorrect. I told the company that and made sure I got a refund; I was honestly appalled. Even I could have written that as a reading for someone- I don't go to a reader for advice, I have friends for that! She seemed lovely but there was nothing psychic about her reading.
I don't trust ATA as I've been told by a person who used to read for them that they store and keep notes.
27-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Some Psychics are good for some people but not so good for others. It all depends on the connection .
27-09-2017, 01:13 AM
(26-09-2017 10:15 PM)M_L Wrote:  
(26-09-2017 08:12 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Psychic Kay is honestly one of the best readers on Ask the Answer. She is accurate and uses tarot cards to back up herself. She told me I would meet a new guy in September and I have just met someone unexpectedly as she visualized. She picks up on little things. Told me I was going to have a new job and I got it earlier on in the year. I know I was initially asking about my ex... whom she assures me will take a step forward to coming back and I would have a big decision to make. I have not given up hope of this happening.

If that's the case I wouldn't expect a high standard of their readers. Her e-mail reading was more a coaching sessionThat has still yet to come . Details she picked up were incorrect. I told the company that and made sure I got a refund; I was honestly appalled. Even I could have written that as a reading for someone- I don't go to a reader for advice, I have friends for that! She seemed lovely but there was nothing psychic about her reading.
I don't trust ATA as I've been told by a person who used to read for them that they store and keep notes.

Obviously Psychic Kay didn't connect with you ML! I can only bring you my own personal experience where she has predicted two things for me. The guy I've met I wasn't expecting to meet, my concerns were and still are over a reconciliation with my ex. That is still yet to come and maybe there is a time delay over that, probably because I'm waiting for this too diligently. I know some readers do waffle counselling but I don't use them again. I have no problem with card readers either,some are very accurate as long as the reader doesn't rely to heavily on the cards. Some hands free readers I have found waffle as though they are reading from a script. Readers I have used and come back to have not been counselling. Psychic Kay gave me predictions, I've had both phone and email readings from her on the past and they've been spot on for me. I hope you got a refund for your reading if it didn't tally with you?
23-10-2017, 02:19 PM
I chose Psychic Kay last year because i read her profile. I was really disappointed. I got the book meaning of each tarot card read to me. Not for me.
08-11-2017, 06:37 PM
I haven’t seen Psychic Kay logged on for a long time. Hope she comes on again!