Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you want a good reader I would recommend..
10-08-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: If you want a good reader I would recommend..
(10-08-2016 08:19 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I think iif you want a longer reading ask about more than one issue if you can ie work and relationships not just one thing or ask for a general reading and see what they pick up..

very true,agree...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 04:58 PM
some callers never say a word on the phone they ask for a general reading & its silence all the way through on the call. Many times when i ask them if they are connecting they just grunt or not answer at all. Very hard, although the reader doesn't need a question we rely on a voice & a certain amount of interaction for your own benefit to get the most out of your reading. Sometimes when I've done readings the silence on the other end I wonder if the callers hung up.
11-08-2016, 12:34 AM
Oh Sabbie you are a reader too.I am not alone on here.I have to agree with you on your last comment.It is awful to have a client who does not comment during a reading.I usually ask them and if they say yes it all makes sense I Then ask if I should carry on.That is their excuse to then to ask a question but if not I just carry on but yes it is much harder as you are not sure if they appreciate the reading or not.
11-08-2016, 12:56 AM
(11-08-2016 12:34 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Oh Sabbie you are a reader too.I am not alone on here.I have to agree with you on your last comment.It is awful to have a client who does not comment during a reading.I usually ask them and if they say yes it all makes sense I Then ask if I should carry on.That is their excuse to then to ask a question but if not I just carry on but yes it is much harder as you are not sure if they appreciate the reading or not.

The reader ends up sounding like a robot lol. i know we are put on test when callers choose to remain silent but they're not doing themselves any favours or getting the most out of their money they spent on the reading. Even a face to face reader has interaction & that goes for the top psychics.
11-08-2016, 07:46 AM
I know what you mean Sabbie .Fortunately most of my clients do make some comments even if you have to drag it out of them.It is much better if they interact with the reader. They are. not doing themselves any favours if they don't.
11-08-2016, 11:33 AM
YEs,i always give as much info as I can,it benefits both me and the reader,its rude to just sit there and let the reader do all the work.plus it makes it harder for them too.
11-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Fortunately the silent caller doesn't happen to often, usually about twice a week i can estimate. to be fair it is the readers job to do the work, but think its very rude when a caller is stone silent, doesnt even acknowledge a yes or no when you ask if everythings ok. I cant see the point of even wasting money on a reading if the customer just wants to sit in dead silence. I just carry on if i get no response.
11-08-2016, 02:33 PM
yes its good for both of us,callers and readers to talk during reading,i always keep asking questions,and make things clear,but what about with some readers who never let callers talk?this happened with me alot in PS,few readers juss talk them self and never let us speak,thy keep going on nd on,never listen what we want to know,TBH i personaly dont like readers who juss talking there own and never let caller talk.even if we ask some clearity they become angry.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
09-11-2017, 01:55 AM
(10-08-2016 04:58 PM)Sabbie Wrote:  some callers never say a word on the phone they ask for a general reading & its silence all the way through on the call. Many times when i ask them if they are connecting they just grunt or not answer at all. Very hard, although the reader doesn't need a question we rely on a voice & a certain amount of interaction for your own benefit to get the most out of your reading. Sometimes when I've done readings the silence on the other end I wonder if the callers hung up.
The reader ends up sounding like a robot lol. i know we are put on test when callers choose to remain silent but they're not doing themselves any favours or getting the most out of their money they spent on the reading. Even a face to face reader has interaction & that goes for the top psychics.

I really agree with this post. I often get silent callers who just grunt when I pause to see if everything's ok. I find it so rude and can't understand the point in having a reading if they choose stay silent. Serves them right if they get little out of their reading.
09-11-2017, 03:23 PM
I had a reader the other day when there were pauses as if she was getting information from her guides.I had to ask several times if she was still there and then she would carry on talking.I could have had the reading in half the time.Mind you what she gave me was good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  best reader for relationship advice sarah1980 13 991 12-07-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Any readers to recommend on Kooma? savvy 1 1,048 18-06-2016 02:50 PM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Kooma reader- prospero glittercat 2 2,399 27-11-2012 06:30 AM
Last Post: jaydonc
  kooma reader: shaffron 1379 glittercat 0 1,941 06-03-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: glittercat