Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
10-11-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
soapfan46 - do you know that you have a reputation of -6 and a lot of the comments have suggested that you are a fake account. Why would people say such things like that about you as you are a senior member?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 01:11 AM
(04-11-2017 09:03 AM)Sam84 Wrote:  Wow everyone seems to have their opinion so here is my experience. I had readings from Alex, so did my friend and sister. We were impressed and he was a really nice guy to talk with. Heres the thing my sister and me had a reading with Arosa too before we had one with Alex and she said to both of us only speak with Alex because the rest on that site were crap. Ok so read his reviews and spoke to him on several occasions over the span of about 6 months. Never really bothered with Arosa again because all she was ever interested in was talking about her own situation. My friend spoke to her a few times and told us she was rude and very arrogant claiming to have been chosen and born with the sight and how she can communicate with higher beings and saints and angels... what a load of crap considering she got so many things wrong and mixed our readings up. I accidentally got through to her when i was trying to get through to another reader and she got me mixed up with someone else! Her reading lasted about 5 min and i topped up at 3 minutes and then she went on to talk about her own twinflame situation until my pin ran out like her miserable life was more exciting... whatever.... i mean she came out with so much crap obviously making it all up as she went. Regret giving her a single penny now! She is i am so 100% sure either on some kind of narcotic substance that allows her to imagine and exaggerate her position as some kind of higher being soul or just a plain raving lunatic. No alternative conclusion there. i didnt even get half of what she was blabbering, i was trying to be polite and said i didnt get that what did she mean, her response was so cold and voice was evil when she snapped agitated " WHAT DONT YOU GET I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT IT IS..WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DONT GET ABOUT IT? ANYWAY I CANT GO INTO DETAIL BECAUSE ITS TOP SECRET" like seriously? Girl Your mental health is whats top secret because you would be in the looney bin if it wasn't! She said it was negative for her to continue on the line and if i wanted private readings to contact her. I only contacted her so i could book through her with Alex. She would not give any details for Alex which was weird , she was a complete control freak! Heres the thing she was offering packages 5 10 readings at £50 each with extra hours given if package is booked... why would i need so many readings?? She was rude to me and very impatient saying if i didnt book soon all the slots will be taken up or some rubbish like that and then i would probably have to wait for a week or two and something about those that book packages get priority slots. Like a person is not permitted to carefully think before parting with £250 for a 5 package No kindness just MONEY MONEY with this harlot.
Summary: Alex was a good guy and kind and caring, dont know what kind of influence that woman Arosa had over him that he chose to set up shop with her? Come on Alex out of all the people he could have chosen in partnership he chose the most arrogant, coldest, money hungry and rudest person ever who was clearly insane full of herself and her ridiculously imagined ability!
I read the reviews on trusted psychic after their scam was revealed and felt sorry for the guy. The last time i contacted her a while back for a reading with Alex she told me Alex was no longer going to be available because he needs time out. YEAH MOST PROBABLY AROSA FROM YOU!
She offered me a reading with her instead and i was like no way mate! Would rather get a reading from a rat than you anyday!
Guys please update if anyone finds A website or details of Alex doing readings because part of what he predicted for me has happened now. Would be nice to speak with him again!

'she was rude and very arrogant claiming to have been chosen and born with the sight and how she can communicate with higher beings and saints and angels' unfortunately this is most likely bipolar affective disorder and yes a mental illness. She does need medical help and she is most likely unaware of this but calling her a loony and saying she needs to be in a loony bin is harsh. Please don't be offended by my comments but usually they go from thinking they are a super human to suicidal depression and reading something like your comments could really trigger this. If anyone has her personal details and cares enough to help someone who is suffering from a mental illness then I would encourage them to do a good thing and get her seen by a professional.
11-11-2017, 10:00 AM
(10-11-2017 12:39 AM)Pixie Wrote:  soapfan46 - do you know that you have a reputation of -6 and a lot of the comments have suggested that you are a fake account. Why would people say such things like that about you as you are a senior member?

I have no idea. Best ask them. I don’t even come on here much. It’s the first time in ages. Nothing to gain nothing to hide; can’t stop trolls and unpleasant people so I say my piece and go. You’re more likely to find out from them but my account is not fake and I didn’t even know I was a senior member!?! How does that happen???
11-11-2017, 10:02 AM
(10-11-2017 12:39 AM)Pixie Wrote:  soapfan46 - do you know that you have a reputation of -6 and a lot of the comments have suggested that you are a fake account. Why would people say such things like that about you as you are a senior member?

Ps. You’re only a new member! You joined this month! Hate to be pessimistic but give it time! Not sure if the same people who trolled me are still on here but if they are watch out!!

If my account or comments were dodgy surely I would have been banned like so many before.
14-11-2017, 08:42 AM
'she was rude and very arrogant claiming to have been chosen and born with the sight and how she can communicate with higher beings and saints and angels' unfortunately this is most likely bipolar affective disorder and yes a mental illness. She does need medical help and she is most likely unaware of this but calling her a loony and saying she needs to be in a loony bin is harsh. Please don't be offended by my comments but usually they go from thinking they are a super human to suicidal depression and reading something like your comments could really trigger this. If anyone has her personal details and cares enough to help someone who is suffering from a mental illness then I would encourage them to do a good thing and get her seen by a professional.
[/quote]

Point duly noted. However i am still of the same conclusion she is not normal. You could be right about the Bipolar but i doubt thats all she has. She is evil you can hear it in her voice. Check out her facebook ID Arosa Ahmed (manchester).. there is something seriously wrong with her face! She looks abnormal. Being a reader and helping others is supposed to be done from a caring heart with basic moral principles which she clearly lacks by a zillion miles. For her it was always how much money she could get her hands on! How desperate the persons situation was that was looking for a reading and use that to her advantage. Im sure pixie your a a kind person and want to see the good in others but seriously the line must be drawn somewhere. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and as much as respect yours, i am still of the opinion that Arosa is a greedy, egotistical, stark raving lunatic.. powered by her pathetic self obsession! The world would definitely be a better place without her in it!!
19-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Point duly noted. However i am still of the same conclusion she is not normal. You could be right about the Bipolar but i doubt thats all she has. She is evil you can hear it in her voice. Check out her facebook ID Arosa Ahmed (manchester).. there is something seriously wrong with her face! She looks abnormal. Being a reader and helping others is supposed to be done from a caring heart with basic moral principles which she clearly lacks by a zillion miles. For her it was always how much money she could get her hands on! How desperate the persons situation was that was looking for a reading and use that to her advantage. Im sure pixie your a a kind person and want to see the good in others but seriously the line must be drawn somewhere. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and as much as respect yours, i am still of the opinion that Arosa is a greedy, egotistical, stark raving lunatic.. powered by her pathetic self obsession! The world would definitely be a better place without her in it!!
[/quote]

I’m not one to write reviews or comment on things but after reading this and all your other nasty posts sam84, I just felt I had to as I have also had many readings with both Alex and Arosa as well as many many readings with other readers and I am at a loss at what I have just read.
Ok I get that everyone has an opinion and everyone’s experience with all readers have different results as I am on a twin flame journey that I have battled with for the last 4 years and I know I have different opinions than the reviews Iv read. But Arosa has been an amazing help to me over this time. She is one of the few that I actually trust and always makes me see the bigger picture.
Out of the many readers Iv talked too I can say I have come across about 5 that are truly gifted for my journey and Arosa is the top of the top.
All of these readers have told me personal experiences and not to waste time or make extra money but too help me understand and not once has it been unrelated to my call, it has actually helped me if anything.
To see this personal attack written about such a top reader which is my opinion and yes only my opinion, has made me feel I need to respond.
You see as a Mum who has a son who has been bullied all his school life for looking different because he was born with a birth defect I’m at a loss as to how on a forum like this someone can comment on how someone looks in such a degrading way and then direct people to a Facebook page.
This is a very sad person to do such a thing and I would hate to see what you would say about my face because I’m not even close to being as pretty as Arosa is.
All my dealings with Arosa have been nothing but professional and spot on.
Arosa truly has a gift and yes I get that not everyone will have the same opinion as me on that but not all readers are suited to us so it really dose come down to the connection they have with you.
To say she has mental health issues or call her insane .... WOW. That means every reader must be insane.
Arosa is nothing like what’s been written about her and what I’ve just read is disgusting. And clearly personal as these remarks are very hurtful and spiteful. Yes you can have your on opinion but you made it personal and you should be ashamed of yourself.
For those that want to read my honest review on Arosa here it is.
If you want a honest reading then look her up. She is the best . No talk of saints or no sign of mental issues and no I have not had some dark spell cast on me when writing this Smile
She genuinely cares about her callers and of course her spirit guides talk to her, I don’t like readers who guides don’t but that’s my personal choice.
As for money hungry, well you go to the doctors cause you are sick and they charge you a heap of money. That’s a rip off, your sick you actually need help. Dentist charge you even more . God forbid you need to take your pet to the vet that requires a loan . Guess if she really was money hungry she needs to change her profession because we choose to do these readings,we can hang up anytime because we don’t need to waste money on someone we don’t like unlike a visit to the doctor who can’t find the thing that’s wrong with you so you pay for a second opinion. And really if you can write such cruel words about someone I really don’t think you would of had a problem hanging up a phone call.
Ok she may not be everyone’s cup of tea as a reader but that’s with all the readers and that includes the good.
Defintley no sign of bipolar and is very connected to my readings every time Iv talked to her.
And in my opinion and once again it’s only my opinion but I actually think that the person who wrote such cruel remarks about the way someone looks should go get some medical help and maybe see if you have bipolar because clearly your not in your right mind.
If you are in your right mind then you are just a very nasty, very bitter person and to be so cruel is just so sad and you really are the one who lacks moral principles.
Personally you should be banned , this is not the place to review someone who dose readings as a living and make it personal against them. And as a Mum who has had to watch her son being teased and bullied and as a Mum who’s son at age 10 wanted to die because of it , I have taken this personally as this is not a school yard. This is for adults . And people like you are the reason why people like my son have to go though years of hell . SHAME ON YOU!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 4 362 13-11-2017 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pixie
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 20 1,382 13-11-2017 07:16 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Trusted Psychics Shell03 5 482 11-11-2017 09:54 AM
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 10 1,487 11-11-2017 09:48 AM
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 8 1,360 04-11-2017 06:33 AM