Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lorna Max
16-05-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Lorna Max
Due to all the positive reviews about Eddie I purchased a reading from him (you can't go wrong at those prices.) I had an audio reading and I must say that I was gobsmacked. He didn't only pick up on romance but other things as well - one major thing being a house move that is something I planned. He packed so much info onto that short space of time and gave me clarity.

Pink Pearl - thank you for recommending Eddie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Think I'm missing out on something here - I must try Eddie. Never heard of him before or *Tarot Insights*.
16-05-2016, 10:43 PM
(16-05-2016 08:38 PM)savvy Wrote:  Think I'm missing out on something here - I must try Eddie. Never heard of him before or *Tarot Insights*.

Me to. My arms twisted after seeing the positive feedback on here & its not expensive.
17-05-2016, 10:46 AM
(12-05-2016 10:50 AM)rachel 1151 Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 08:01 AM)janaan Wrote:  @rachel 1151
thats very good to know that ur predictions 4rm julie start manifesting.im very glad/seems she has a true psychic abilities.

Thanks janaan ..has anything come through for you yet

Had a couple reading with Julie (4785) like talking to a friend or the girl next door!!! very pleasant and gently spoken and what she told me was right but not much i didnt already know. Sorry, but none of the predictions came in about any guy coming forward or the lump sum of money she predicted. None of these things happened! Nice lady but didn't do it for me.
17-05-2016, 12:59 PM
(16-05-2016 01:04 PM)pillarbox Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 12:19 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 11:17 AM)janaan Wrote:  but for me tangerine predictions are pretty much opposite then my other readers.so i will wait and see what will panout for me.she was bit slow in giving reading,mean it seems to me that she is struggling to connect with my situation.

I agree Janaan - much prefer Virgodream - a much more positive reader who works with the light - very honest and yet very inspirational!

janaan/cornflower please let everyone know how your preds go with virgrodream & tangerine?) Wink

Interesting news today which means that Tangerine was VERY wrong and Virgodream VERY right!!!
17-05-2016, 01:28 PM
oops mean predictions which Tangerine gaves me ,may be will also turn out to be wrong.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
17-05-2016, 01:59 PM
I had the 5.99 6 card spread from eddie, answered within 3 hours. I didnt expect much because I'm disillusioned with psychic sofa & the circle readers. All I can say is that Eddie has restored my faith that there are genuine psychics about. Ok, it was only a 6 card spread but it made sense. He has given me some genuine hope yet it wasnt sugar coated either.
18-05-2016, 02:27 PM
i feel Eddie has stop taking any readings right now,as none of his reading going through on payment page.

22-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Ester 4rm tarot insights was rubbish,tried her but such a boring reading she gave,seems like she was in bed with sleeping mood,the things she told me 100% opposite 4rm Eddie,she defo not for me,but may be she is good for others.will never use her again.dont know why i choose her.

15-12-2017, 09:18 AM
I gave up with readings a few months back, but have had a prediction come through from Lorna max well part of it.
She bought my ex up which I didn't ask about saying I will hear from him but if he didn't hurry up I will be in a relationship with someone else by Xmas.
Well I have met someone this month and it looks like it's heading towards a relationship as he's very keen.
At the moment my ex is with someone else who has been with a couple of weeks. I'm happy to move on with the new one tho.