Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamilton
12-11-2017, 01:47 PM
RE: Hamilton
same story he told me aswell(broken issue, )
his predictions in september never ever happened.beside he was very rude aswell,he dont like when you tell him about his failed predictions,caz he is super over confident about his skills.but ofcourse he cant be right all the time.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 02:12 PM
I've predictions pending from him... I'll not hold out any hope for them to materialise lol.

I'm done with psychics. Taking back control of my life and saving money in the process. Wish I'd never ever started to have readings.
14-11-2017, 07:45 PM
(12-11-2017 02:12 PM)Rosie Wrote:  I've predictions pending from him... I'll not hold out any hope for them to materialise lol.

I'm done with psychics. Taking back control of my life and saving money in the process. Wish I'd never ever started to have readings.

I agree Rosie! I am done. I've spent a ridiculous amount of money to be lied to over and over again. It's time to let this go and keep my money. I feel real stupid though.
19-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Guys I will say a social event that Hamilton picked up on did materialse as predicted - even I didn't see coming.

He and Yvette were my last readings and he validated amazingly as usual and they both (as well as quite a few others picked up December for things to unfold) so will keep you updated, though I know the timeline could be off since I've been given up until next year by some other readers.

However from what I kind of know personally regarding this situation it wouldn't surprise me if it was before next year now, though it seems unlikely.

But for now I'm done with readings for a long while.. just would be great to see these predictions unfolding sooner rather than later.
19-11-2017, 10:30 AM
(19-11-2017 01:25 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Guys I will say a social event that Hamilton picked up on did materialse as predicted - even I didn't see coming.

He and Yvette were my last readings and he validated amazingly as usual and they both (as well as quite a few others picked up December for things to unfold) so will keep you updated, though I know the timeline could be off since I've been given up until next year by some other readers.

However from what I kind of know personally regarding this situation it wouldn't surprise me if it was before next year now, though it seems unlikely.

But for now I'm done with readings for a long while.. just would be great to see these predictions unfolding sooner rather than later.

That's brilliant! He's gave me predictions from now til December but I'm not holding out hope for them from Hamilton or any reader as my situation has changed.
What's for us won't pass us by.
19-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Exactly, so hopefully it will come in for us but if not by the time given then never say never!
22-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Just want to update that a reading I had with him recently has started to unfold and a change has happened already as predicted although I didn't realize it for a while.

Other predictions are still pending but he's definitely my go to psychic, especially for validations.

My recent reading with Rudi was good and I have faith but he didn't pick up as much information about me and the gentleman in question as what Hamilton does and Tess was definitely next level up and picked up on the affair in his situation too and didn't keep me on the phone for long and she's such a gentle soul and fun person to talk to however I'd still say H is just above simply because he can extract that bit more information sometimes when he's connected, just his delivery is slightly more abrupt but I appreciate his honesty.

I know as well that his timing can be all over the place , but again we all know how hard it is to get that right.

Emily from ATA is the main one who's been best with her timings for me.

However I'll happily speak to Rudi and Tess again at some point, maybe Hamilton too to understand these changes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 9,899 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Hamilton ATA Jamelia 3 916 09-02-2016 06:25 PM
Last Post: jaks111