Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a bit confused
25-12-2017, 08:11 PM
I am a bit confused
Merry Xmas!

I am a bit confused. I was having readings in a long time and I was told by many psychics a certain person would contact me. That didn’t happen and fast forward two yrs almost he hasn’t contacted and I moved on. I now have a bf. Before Xmas, 2 months, something woke up in me and started out of the blue thinking of him. I went into his fb and I saw he has a gf and seemed happy. I deleted him from social media. I asked a bunch of psychics and weirdly enough they say the guy will contact again. Of course just a few said he wont contact. My logic says he wont contact its not logical. But why do these psychics I contacted – they are popular with pred came to pass feedback said he will contact again??? Its a bit confusing and frustrating. I know anyone can say ok u should move on he moved on, they tell u what u wanna hear but I’m not sure its exactly like that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: I am a bit confused
Hi there and merry Christmas!

I think it's possible even after all this time he still could, never say never to these things as some people have had exes contact them or try to come back even after quite a few years, let alone 2 years or so.

Also pictures can be deceiving, maybe he is truly happy but we don't know that for sure, it can always look that way when maybe there's actually other stuff going on.

I think it's normal to think of exes from time to time and some say it's a sign they're maybe thinking of you too, I know I've definitely experienced that, out of the blue an image of my ex came so clear to my mind and I just knew it was mostly likely because he was thinking of me too.

Either way I recommend going with your gut feeling anyway, regardless. Sometimes readers just confirm what we already know deep down. If we feel there's unfinished business then there probably is and we may have the chance to get closure on that or reconcile - also maybe not ofc.

But if you feel deep down it's unlikely he will reach out then maybe so he won't.

Then again things can happen by surprise when you least expect it, so as mentioned, never say never.

I very unexpectedly had contact the other day from someone I haven't spoken to in months so it can happen.

I agree that some just tell you what you want to hear and others genuinely feel that these things are possible as they see potential path ways for us.

I definitely understand your confusion though if so many are saying something either you feel is unlikely or the opposite of what another reader said.

But again they all just see possibilities of these things and as such with life, it can go one way or another. I think most can just see the most likely outcome though it's not always for definite like most things.

You kinda just have to not wait and see but carry on with your life as you have done and see if these things still come to pass and these people make contact or come forward because I think if it's meant to happen then it will.

I've seen it time and time again when exes have come forward and some haven't. Some have stayed and some haven't, it's hard to truly know until it happens.

So personally, I would just take the readings with a pinch of salt and see what happens Smile
25-12-2017, 10:17 PM
(25-12-2017 09:47 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Hi there and merry Christmas!

I think it's possible even after all this time he still could, never say never to these things as some people have had exes contact them or try to come back even after quite a few years, let alone 2 years or so.

Also pictures can be deceiving, maybe he is truly happy but we don't know that for sure, it can always look that way when maybe there's actually other stuff going on.

I think it's normal to think of exes from time to time and some say it's a sign they're maybe thinking of you too, I know I've definitely experienced that, out of the blue an image of my ex came so clear to my mind and I just knew it was mostly likely because he was thinking of me too.

Either way I recommend going with your gut feeling anyway, regardless. Sometimes readers just confirm what we already know deep down. If we feel there's unfinished business then there probably is and we may have the chance to get closure on that or reconcile - also maybe not ofc.

But if you feel deep down it's unlikely he will reach out then maybe so he won't.

Then again things can happen by surprise when you least expect it, so as mentioned, never say never.

I very unexpectedly had contact the other day from someone I haven't spoken to in months so it can happen.

I agree that some just tell you what you want to hear and others genuinely feel that these things are possible as they see potential path ways for us.

I definitely understand your confusion though if so many are saying something either you feel is unlikely or the opposite of what another reader said.

But again they all just see possibilities of these things and as such with life, it can go one way or another. I think most can just see the most likely outcome though it's not always for definite like most things.

You kinda just have to not wait and see but carry on with your life as you have done and see if these things still come to pass and these people make contact or come forward because I think if it's meant to happen then it will.

I've seen it time and time again when exes have come forward and some haven't. Some have stayed and some haven't, it's hard to truly know until it happens.

So personally, I would just take the readings with a pinch of salt and see what happens Smile

I just think its not logical for him to contact me and i deleted him as well. No gut feeling here. The gf i saw was recent. Last contact was MArch 2016. So all this time psychics were telling me he would contact and now that i asked them again (different psychics of course) they said he will contact. Did tarot myself, again the same. As i said i have a bf now but i felt that something. That is where my confusion lies.
26-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Sometimes Psychics sense a change in the energy around that person .I got a Psychic say that they can sense a reconciliation between me and an ex of mine.I myself don’t feel it but he has kept in touch so that I Feel is different even though we are not together and I have moved on. I am not sure it will happen as I have known him for a very long time and he has not come forward yet.But never say never and I am keeping my options open and getting on with my life really.
26-12-2017, 11:14 AM
(26-12-2017 12:35 AM)Shining Star Wrote:  Sometimes Psychics sense a change in the energy around that person .I got a Psychic say that they can sense a reconciliation between me and an ex of mine.I myself don’t feel it but he has kept in touch so that I Feel is different even though we are not together and I have moved on. I am not sure it will happen as I have known him for a very long time and he has not come forward yet.But never say never and I am keeping my options open and getting on with my life really.

Well...the weird thing is that almost two years this person hasn't contacted and timelines came and went till I moved on. Plus as o said I saw recently he has a gf and I deleted him from fb etc. I decided to ask psychics again and they said he will contact whilst logicaylly he has no reason to. I don't know why I felt what I felt. Maybe its all in my head
26-12-2017, 05:31 PM
I think he might but you will have moved on by then and won’t want him back
26-12-2017, 09:13 PM
well yes and what for. it doesn't make any sense to be honest. its just that i dont understand why all these psychics for so long they were telling me he would contact to no avail. I don't think all of them were telling me what i wanted to hear. As in the past i had preds coming true which were positive and the few ones that were negative lets say, were wrong. Also i have an acquaitance were something similar happened to her. She was asking psychics, they were telling her the person would contact apart from few ones. The person got a gf. After two years he indeed contacted her, and wanted her back big time, rang her bells doing crazy things whilst she was living with her bf. She didn't want him back. So in that case all psychics were accurate. The ones for short term that he wouldn't contact and the ones long term that he would. I think it's too much water under the bridge.