Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'It doesn't look good': Psychic predicts Meghan Markle
31-12-2017, 12:04 PM
'It doesn't look good': Psychic predicts Meghan Markle
An Australian psychic has predicted how 2018 will unfold for the royal family, and the news isn't promising for one particular couple.

Kerrie Erwin appeared on Sunrise on Sunday to reveal whether Prince Harry, 33, and his fiancée Meghan Markle, 36, would last and also claimed to know the gender of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge's third child.

And while it's happy news for one couple, Kerrie claims the other, is headed for a split months ahead of their highly anticipated wedding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...z52preyEbL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: 'It doesn't look good': Psychic predicts Meghan Markle
I have to agree with her.I don’t feel they are suited .She will not adapt to life within the Royal Family.?The Psychic said five years I feel a lot less than that possibly only five months.
I do hope we are both wrong.
31-12-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: 'It doesn't look good': Psychic predicts Meghan Markle
I feel that Harry and Megan will last. The Roysl Family have had to adapt to the younger generation. You can see that they genuinely love each other. I wish them the best of luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mexican psychic predicts no US-North Korea nuclear war mecheeta 0 51 06-01-2018 03:05 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Psychic Crocodile Predicts Australias election drstrange 0 425 30-06-2016 03:41 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Anyone recommend a good psychic! if they exist! Janjanstar 7 1,786 27-10-2014 03:18 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan