Psychic Kay
02-12-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Psychic Kay
Anyone know where Psychic Kay has gone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2017, 08:33 PM
I had an IM reading with her last week. I was shocked when she said her guides were telling her I had been having regular dreams about the person I was asking about. I had indeed been dreaming about him for 3 consecutive nights. She then continued with what her guides were saying and said the 28th December would be significant in terms of contact- well I’ve heard nothing so her guides were well and truly wrong on that one! Doesn’t leave me much hope for the rest of the reading
28-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Give her a chance.She might be a day or two,out.Psychics cannot be a 100%
29-12-2017, 12:38 AM
I must admit I've always been quite impressed with Psychic Kays readings. She's given me things that have come true. I never hold a psychic to actual dates because it's ridiculous to expect a reader however gifted they may be to be right to the minute.
29-12-2017, 11:01 AM
I guess you’re right I mean I was shocked when she mentioned dreams at the very start of the reading as no one would know about that only me. So that left me impressed so perhaps her guides were right about other things except the timing. We shall see ...
06-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Never ever believe in timings they are almost never accurate....they see something a number etc...Emily told me things this time last year and they are only now manifesting....
06-01-2018, 03:45 PM
I’ve always found Psychic Kay has been accurate for me with what she has predicted. I agree, that some things don’t always manifest in her timing, yet they have come in.
06-01-2018, 04:29 PM
I agree she got my guy in question spot on very detailed, just need to wait and see, mines is a soul mate connection and well they are high maintenance at the best of times so you never can tell with the timings.
06-01-2018, 04:43 PM
I can’t fault Kay for picking up the situation and getting good validations from her guides. However none of her predictions have materialised for me. Sad