Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Tess 4519
22-12-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: Tess 4519
(22-12-2017 10:25 AM)OscarP Wrote:  
(22-12-2017 03:02 AM)Rodrigo Wrote:  
(21-12-2017 02:39 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  She was one of many readers who told me I would definitely go to Ireland to visit my ex. . I think.that seems now extremely unlikely. I like her though because she is friendly and compassionate and the predictions can change nearer the time. .

Why don't you give Hamilton or Melody/Estelle a go? I'm sure you will obtain the direct answers instead of fluff? Sleepy

Totally disagree - both Hamilton and Melody wrap up validations very well - however no predictions happened!

Psychic Melody along with Alex Zadeh are the best readers I ever had. They got a lot of things so right. Random predictions that would never enter your head that turn up out of the blue. I found Alex and Melody are the most sincere and talented... It's sad that Alex no longer reads for Trusted Psychics as this guy was phenomenal. Psychic Kay has been accurate and consistent each time. I always come off feeling so uplifted. She has such a very sweet nature, you can't help but smile, no matter what she tells you! Picks up on even the smallest details without any prompting or asking questions. Hamilton is one of my favourite readers, he never asks questions but always gets to the heart of the matter, I spoke with Hamilton a few weeks ago. he said that I'd hear from my ex no later than 48 hours, well within 24 hours my ex-contacted me and wanted to meet up. Ok, we are not back together but still in contact. Hamiltons timing is hit and miss. When it is right it's amazing. Emily is another reader I would highly recommend.

Emily for me was one of the best. She got straight to the matter of the situation saw everything as it is as if she knew myself and the guy in question! lots of insight into what is going on and a few things have happened already. She confirmed so much what is going on around me. Emily has made a clear pathway for me and everything she says makes a lot more sense. I tried Tess yesterday. I found her an experienced Tarot Card reader. A reader I would certainly recommend and possibly use again. Yet I can't go OTT because I didn't find that she was as good as Psychic Kay who's a card reader too. I'll await her prediction to see if it happens, then I can comment more on her accuracy., I've yet to get hold of Rudi, but I look forward to having a reading with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2018, 02:27 AM
Just wanna say a prediction of Tess's has come through for January.

I've met who she said I would and I definitely see this moving forward into something much greater
13-01-2018, 09:16 AM
(13-01-2018 02:27 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Just wanna say a prediction of Tess's has come through for January.

I've met who she said I would and I definitely see this moving forward into something much greater

Was this a love prediction? That's good news. I've had quite a few small predictions come through from different readers but never the biggie.
13-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Tess is one of the best readers readers on Psychic Sofa for me anyway.. So Glad she got a main prediction through for you. There are hope for mine..
13-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Hey guys!

@rubywine2
Yes it was a love prediction and I will say I have had love predictions come through before, not all, definitely not but some. However what I'm finding is it's never straight cut.

There is definitely potential with this new guy but there are a few things putting me off, have to be honest. Then again Tess didn't say we'd run off into the sunset either and she did say I'd find it hard as I still have a strong connection to an old flame unfortunately but yeah I have moved on a lot so I don't care as much as I used to about that.

Not to mention I strongly feel this is the year when things go up in flames for him so he may come crawling back. I could be wrong but I just don't see it lasting either way so I hope he doesn't think he can come back to me like nothing happened.

@shining star
Tess was good for me too for the most part, she doesn't go into as much detail as Hamilton does but she still gives a decent amount of info.

I hope the predictions you guys have come true this year because they probably will at some point, even if a lot or little later.

I think even though it's hard, the key is just to carry on with life as normal after a reading and not think too much about them or timescales ect and see what unfolds because it probably will anyways.
13-01-2018, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2018 12:46 PM by Belinda.)
That’s great news Moonchild. I had a reading with Tess before Christmas and she seemed a good card reader. I have a prediction pending concerning the guy I’m seeing at the moment. Looking at your post it brings me hope. Tess was wrong for me about a promotion I was expecting in the New Year. She did say I would be successful yet earlier on in the week after a meeting with my boss the position I was after that would have been a step up was given to a male work colleague which upset me. Rudi and Hamilton were none to sure about the promotion so perhaps I should have stuck to their forecast. However, some love predictions are pending so hopefully Tess will be right for me too. I found Tess a good card reader yet for me it was very basic. A really friendly lady though and I wish her all the best.
13-01-2018, 02:11 PM
(13-01-2018 12:34 PM)Belinda Wrote:  That’s great news Moonchild. I had a reading with Tess before Christmas and she seemed a good card reader. I have a prediction pending concerning the guy I’m seeing at the moment. Looking at your post it brings me hope. Tess was wrong for me about a promotion I was expecting in the New Year. She did say I would be successful yet earlier on in the week after a meeting with my boss the position I was after that would have been a step up was given to a male work colleague which upset me. Rudi and Hamilton were none to sure about the promotion so perhaps I should have stuck to their forecast. However, some love predictions are pending so hopefully Tess will be right for me too. I found Tess a good card reader yet for me it was very basic. A really friendly lady though and I wish her all the best.

I must say that I agree with you, and I think that the reason her readings are more basic is because she isn't a psychic clairvoyant like the others. She mainly uses the tarot cards and she uses her spirit guide, so her readings will be more basic compared to the likes of Rudi, Hamilton, etc who are psychic mediums. But she is a lovely lady and always honest with what she says, just a shame she got something so wrong for me and didn't pick it up. I do like Tess, though. It was always like chatting to a good friend with advice
13-01-2018, 09:08 PM
A reading with Tess definitely feels like you are talking with a friend, I agree, she's very warm and yet honest indeed although she's not the same as Hamilton so that's why she couldn't get the finer details.

Btw speaking of Rudi as well I have a prediction of his that's supposed to come in by late Feb at the least and he was very confident about this. It is another love one and I know he wouldn't tell me this just to make me feel better, I know he's not like that, so hopefully I will meet this person who's very much wanting the same things I do and is what I'd love to have in a partner as he told me!

I won't lie btw guys it's been very tempting to have a reading over the past few days but I'm staying strong because the longer you go without one the less you'll want it right?

It's way too easy to obssess and have more than you might need so it's nice to just see what unfolds for me naturally this year instead of clinging onto hope of what might not.. least not straight away.

So I'm just going over my notes every now and again and seeing if it comes to pass and this has been one of them.

Tess also said I'd be on contact with a certain someone but didn't give a timeline - this is looking very unlikely at the moment however Hamilton gave a similar prediction and was honest and said this contact build up will be out of the blue and a very slow one but it will happen before the end of winter this year so we shall see, I definitely believe in his predictions either way.