Hamilton ask the answer
09-01-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Hamilton ask the answer
Fingers xd for us all. I may try hamilton again later in the year
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2018, 01:11 PM
I would not go to a reader who is rude.When one has a reading the Client is usually in a fairly vulnerable state so shouldn’t be treated with contempt.
09-01-2018, 02:12 PM
(09-01-2018 01:11 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  I would not go to a reader who is rude.When one has a reading the Client is usually in a fairly vulnerable state so shouldn’t be treated with contempt.

I agree with this, and I'm still waiting on predictions from him that haven't happened within his timescales - however, I respect that timescales are never accurate
09-01-2018, 03:10 PM
(09-01-2018 01:11 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  I would not go to a reader who is rude.When one has a reading the Client is usually in a fairly vulnerable state so shouldn’t be treated with contempt.

I understand what you are saying - and I do agree with you to some extent. Hamilton can be a bit rude - he is quite arrogant - but he is a bloody good fortune teller, he has managed to get predictions right for me even though his timing on one or two occasions has been out.
However - I would rather pay my money to someone who is good rather than waste my money on some of the ones who are so sweet natured and give me the nice sweet reading which is just bshit.
People are in a vulnerable state yes, but don't you think that's unfair of some of them to give the caller the hearts and flowers reading instead of telling them the truth?
PS is full of readers who do just that - and of course, some on ATA.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
09-01-2018, 08:13 PM
I have to agree with Rodrigo completely there, Hamilton is super blunt but at least he's honest.

I have to say I've had a fair few readings with him and I feel he has toned down a little compared to my first reading with him.

I love how he fine tooth combs things and validates exceptionally well.

I will say some predictions are still due but most have come in for me also.

In my last reading with him he said contact between me and a certain gentleman would be a very slow build up and not only do I believe that, I also appreciate the honesty rather than being told I'll hear from this guy next week and get my hopes up.

Although I'm at a point now where I've come to accept what has happened and I'm not that bothered whether he does come forward now or not.

I will say even though it may not have been what I wanted to hear at the time I'd much rather have been told the truth than be loaded with a sugary reading.

Yes I was hurting from a break up and vulnerable but it would've done me more good in the end to know the truth then and try moving on than holding out for hope with someone who clearly wasn't going to come forward (least not anytime soon).
So when the time frames for this gentleman to come forward came and went it stung even more than it did before I had the reading, not to mention the added disappointment that a prediction didn't come through that I was looking more than forward to.

I will say there were very few who said whilst it's possible he may, he also may not return or won't come forward, so it was my own fault to a degree for looking for answers elsewhere however I also think that they told me that not to get my hopes up or because they were opinionated and thought I could do better.

Where as even honest readers like Hamilton, Emily and Grace Marie saw that this man would come forward again this year and I'd believe he would as even I don't feel he's done with me yet - but again I don't care the way I used to.

When I have a reading with Charles at some point I wouldn't be surprised if he said the same because I know he's an honest reader too yet gentle as I saw from his testimonials, which speaking of I definitely think that some readers can be more gentle in their delivery yet honest like Emily from ATA, however if it came between a more blunt but honest reader like Hamilton I'd choose that any day.

Btw some readers on ATA are absolutely atrocious so I don't praise that site and some on PS are too and are mostly airy fairy readings which I'm not looking for either.

So it's best to either go private or stick with what you know indeed.
10-01-2018, 01:20 AM

You want to give Hamilton a try, then you may change your perception of him. I have to say that for me Hamilton is by far in my top 5. I could talk to this guy for hours as he always tunes in straight away and has told me information i knew was true but needed some clarity on. I agree he can be harsh but speaking to Hamilton has made me see things more clearly.
Yesterday, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 05:56 PM by MoonChild*.)
Just want to say I've had a contact prediction come through today.. very unexpectedly.

Quite a few readers said I would hear from this person in January including Shari from PS and Julie and Hamilton from ATA.

I will say it was nothing significant and he has gone quiet again and probably will be for a little while but I feel there's still a lot more to come from this person this year, slowly but surely as H said.

And the contact was out of the blue and when I was least expecting it as Hamilton predicted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 11 1,737 15-01-2018 06:49 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 17 1,641 09-01-2018 11:36 AM
Last Post: Snowmaiden
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 40 2,226 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Hamilton Rosie 27 1,124 22-12-2017 11:15 AM
Last Post: MoonChild*
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 53 7,742 17-12-2017 03:43 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 126 16,418 25-10-2017 11:04 AM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 3 323 07-10-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 23 1,431 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,614 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade
  Wowcher offer on ask the answer £6 for 20 mins jaks111 1 826 28-02-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou